YOUR TOP D'N'B FESTIVALS 2012?

the atmosphere at Dour festival in Belgium is always amazing but with less than half the names announced, the lineup isnt looking great so far..

the atmosphere at Dour festival in Belgium is always amazing but with less than half the names announced, the lineup isnt looking great so far..

i checked out the line up at dour festival. looking pretty solid to be honest. wouldnt mind seeing roots manuva and foreign beggars :D. araabMUZIK is out of this world. watched all his youtube videos. and they also have some of the hospital crew, like danny byrd's sets are nice.

i checked out the line up at dour festival. looking pretty solid to be honest. wouldnt mind seeing roots manuva and foreign beggars :D. araabMUZIK is out of this world. watched all his youtube videos. and they also have some of the hospital crew, like danny byrd's sets are nice.

I'd definitely recommend it! There will be around 100-ish more names announced + the price is really good (basically 6 days of pure greatness for just over 100 euros). Atmosphere in the camping is great, organisers aren't too strict with their rules ^_^, great site with 5 or 6 stages etc..

Dunno about flight tickets tbh, but I reckon it can be pretty cheap if booked in advance (if I wanted to fly from Prague to London later this year, I can get a one-way ticket for about 30 quid approximately). Accomodation - dunno how much would it be this year for the camp, but with VIP tickets you pay nothing extra. I'm not sure, if there's any hotel or villas around, but cheaper hotels are usually about 10 quid a night. Speaking of drinks, it's damn cheap in here, you get 0,5 litres of beer for 1 quid, shots for 1-2 quid depending on what you drink, non-alcoholic shit is around 1 quid for 0,33 bottle usually...food prices vary very much depending on what you eat, but a solid meal is about 4-7 quid let's say. All those prices are based on current exchange rate, so they can differ a bit 3 months later you know :)

Kolik ti Suki plati? :D

I'd definitely recommend it! There will be around 100-ish more names announced + the price is really good (basically 6 days of pure greatness for just over 100 euros). Atmosphere in the camping is great, organisers aren't too strict with their rules ^_^, great site with 5 or 6 stages etc..

well a 6 day festival is expensive with food and drinks etc. are you headin there this year again?

Back
Top Bottom