Four Horsemen
Unforgiven (guitar solo is perfect)
Master of Puppets
Fade to Black

Last edited by a moderator:

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist

[video=dailymotion;xbwz58]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbwz58_metallica-dyers-eve-live-mexico-cit_music[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xb8v5f]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb8v5f_metallica-harvester-of-sorrow-2009_music[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Unforgiven? Really? Never liked that song. Seems cheesy for some reason. Not really a fan of that whole album really, bar Sad But True and Wherever I May Roam.

Fade To Black almost got in my top 5. Battery and Leper Messiah too. I don't get the hype about One. It's a good song, don't get me wrong. The only part that really gets my attention is the "landmines" part onwards.

Their first 3 albums are their best by a million miles. Justice is sick too though. Not a fan of their other albums up untill St Anger, which has some incredible riffs.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
I get really confused with Metallica tracks for some reason, can never remember which track is which. Anyhow:

Orion
Master of Puppets
Sanaitarium
Creeping Death
One

I also quite like some of their newer stuff like Some Kind of Monster or St.Anger.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Unforgiven? Really? Never liked that song. Seems cheesy for some reason. Not really a fan of that whole album really, bar Sad But True and Wherever I May Roam.

Fade To Black almost got in my top 5. Battery and Leper Messiah too. I don't get the hype about One. It's a good song, don't get me wrong. The only part that really gets my attention is the "landmines" part onwards.

Their first 3 albums are their best by a million miles. Justice is sick too though. Not a fan of their other albums up untill St Anger, which has some incredible riffs.
same, its good, but not their best by far. Battery ftw.