Your thoughts on Greenpeace and chugging

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by apples, Nov 2, 2006.

1. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

It's healthy :teeth:

3. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

haaaaaaaaaaaaa excellent
    well i am def a chugger!

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

I thought as much :teeth:

5. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

I like Greenpeace with their crazy warship dodging stunts!

I don't like chuggers tho. Especially when you get 3 on the same street and have to dodge them, then walk back down the same street 1 min later and have to dodge the same 3 again!

A chugging joke:

Chugger: Have you got 2 mins to spare for Cancer Research?

Jimmy Carr: Yes, but we won't get much done in just 2 minutes will we?

6. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

greenpeace as in label or enviroment freedom fighters

as for chugging ? everyman n everywomen on the planet does this [in or out of a relationship].. its a needed thing for a balanced healthy life .. hence in this world if everyone had a sexual fullfillment there would be less bullshit going on with the world,fact.. but as humans try there hardest to move away from there animal instincks and concertrate on money power etc etc ...

thats the modern day ... got to live with being like that,

thing about it all is with in the modern day thinking is that you get labelled a pervert etc if you totally value and are in tuned to your sexual nature..theres a right place and a right time for it ... rubbish but again its the modern day way ...

is it right or is it wrong ? again each person is different because of there sex drive / i personally never met alady who is balanced in the way that i think and value,there all have been into looking bling and being so far up on the image bollix that touching the bits and fullfillment ...

praps one day are find a lady that has a healthy apertite towards sexual exspression instead of image image image modern day bollix

o look no caps .... HAPPYNESS

7. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

ha well you know what i meant!

bad thing i start as a chugger tomorrow. i say chugger as tongue in cheek seeing as what i will be doing is what i believe in. I am not going to be employed by an agency but greenpeace directly. hehehe you hate me D? :teeth:

8. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

apples means Greenpeace not Fozzy's label Greenpiece.

As for 'chugging', she means 'charity mugging', not what I posted above.

(y) :)

9. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

:jay:

10. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

what sdm said......do you really think id want thoughts on wanking? and a label odd

11. BeyondTherapy

@sdm cheers again a mis repisentation of whats been written via text on simular worded subjects ?

anyway

greenpiece do there thing .. positive n negitive again its a biznes and biznes isent biznes unless there making money

on street clipboard hussling can be fun i spose but like most things with in a modern life style no one basically gives a shit about whales in the ocean near a oil spill field,that whale doesnt bring in ££££ big dollers unless slaughtered and made in burgers ... standard ..

throw the guilt is what they do with graffic images to give you an immpression of this happens everywhere in every biznes ? ok coruption isent good but it should be delt with via the goverment and not paid out by the ovious general public who dont earn enuff cash to live anyway ...

its a job at the end of the day and no doubt its a low wage job but with commission for x amount of sign ups cause if it wasnt why do it,y hassle the public ?

each to there own and if you think every single penny goes to a good corze then cool,but again in every biznes theres always a fat kat ,and i swear the fat kats of greenpiece aint in tee pees in wales there in plush country manors but feel good there doing it for a purpose aka there belief and goodluck to them i say..

cant knock someone that is doing well ..... as we all seek that

12. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

firstly this is the reason we do what we do.....people have no idea of some of the things greenpeace has done and is continuing doing. i thought whales were the only thing they did but it is so much more closer to home.
    im not gonna sit here and explain all to you but if you wanna know more ask or visit www.greenpeace.org.uk

i really hope you look in to things before you comment like this.....you sound very niave

you comment on stuff you dont really know anything about like you know its the truth, how about asking questions? its generally how people communicate and get along........

or alternatively have some fun with it!:rolleyes:

13. mesh

mesh Active Member

there's loads in certain shopping areas here, I just ignore em whats the point getting pissed off just ignore em. Its a city, people want your attention, just dont get right in my way or I'll walk right thru.

14. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

yeah im like that, unless they can make me laugh and im not in rush.

well i'll tell you how it is when i start hahahahaha, how many people i piss off :D dunno if you noticed im pretty good at that :teeth:

15. mesh

mesh Active Member

or they're maybe kinda cute, I might stop then. (yn)

Ive had dudes in Sydney try to high 5 me in greeting, to get me to stop, gotta leave em hanging. poor suckers in a midtown street, 36 degrees and a full suit on. hard work for a day the way they were doing it.

ps - I really had no idea what chugging meant, I though you meant like drinking beer quickly

16. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

hehe! plan i'll put on the charm! thanks man, now how do i look cute?????:rofl:

17. mesh

mesh Active Member

not hard, just look em in the eye and smile. cut thru like :saber:

18. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

im small too so that helps, but what about the ladies?

19. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Do your GOT NE PILLS M8? face:

[​IMG]

That'll get em.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
  20. BeyondTherapy

i know greenpiece do alot younglady ...

but calling me naive is just your opinon and hay as your into it i can understand your view point on me thinking there a biznes ,

far play they do rightous things for the world in what they beleave in ....

but why should i have to pay for it directly ? why the guilt ?
    its not i dont understand about mistreated animal rights,greenland building,global warming list is endless what they do

my point is... if i lived in a society where we all lived in a non capalist world and we all had freedom ??? a balanced life blah blah without all the modern day bling way of living then yes my mind may think different but hay i got to live,i got to eat and if in life i still at my time of life have that as a struggle to be add with guilt of this n that happening i want your money !!!! isent going to put food on my table is it ...

if society became less modern less selfish and shared the wealth then fup yeah the world would be a better place ... but its not and if you as a person with in your heart is doing what makes you happy then i salute you

its not that i dont know nothing about what they do its just my life is hard at the mo because for once i want a better life for me ....

by me giving what small amount i need for day to survival i should not ever be made to feel for this ?

trust me if you know alot about greenpiece and its biznes please inform me that the topdogs dont live like kings .... just like oxfam,cancer research,scope,all charities doing there rightous thing but all own by people living plush ...

look at popstars who seriously have fup loads of paper queen all of a sudden they are made to feel guilty over having fup loads of money so what do they do !!! join a charity then hay !!!! there not bad people now .. are they

each to there own apples and i wish you all the luck happyness in doing your thing ....