Your thoughts -> Breakneck - The Next Level Tour

Re: This Friday -> Breakneck - The Next Level Tour

Tonight :slayer:

Turpleton and I have opted for the first two hours so try and arrive early to catch our clang fest and triple beats (y)

sdm said:
Tonight :slayer:

Turpleton and I have opted for the first two hours so try and arrive early to catch our clang fest and triple beats (y)
hmmm maybe :lol_board :gpeace: :beers:

Nooo my friends just emailed me and I have to get an early train to London tomo for a flat viewing. :sadbana:
Im going to die of lack of sleep I think Ive been caning on a bit much this week!! Although a kip on the trains an idea!

Fan-bloody-tastic, I had a wicked night was rather drunk though went out with the lads from work beforehand.

Got there just in time to catch the end of SDM & Triple M, set was sounding heavy - good to meet you both too.

Then Friction tore the place up for a couple of hours.

All in all a Wicked night, big up everyone involved.

:andy:

Last edited:
completely sober but had a wicked night. friction did well, missed sdm and triple m :tut: but rocked me socks off anyhows. atmosphere good as per usual. next month looks lovely jubbly and definately have a new breakneck regular with moi whoop. :eek:

Another excellent night, shame it wasn't ramma jamma! Still nobody's fault, it seems all those in attendance had a smashing time!

Looking forward to next months True Playaz/Ganja rinse out, oh the photos are online:

http://dnbforum.com/gallery/main.php

Blap :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom