your registration form sucks!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by liquidtech, Apr 1, 2003.

1. liquidtech

liquidtech New Member

Hi, didn't know where else to post this so here it is for everyone to get pissed off at me :)

I just registered. It took me 3 attempts because it reckoned the information I entered was wrong on the first and second attempts. It's reasonable to expect that this is pretty average for filling out a registration form.

What SUCKS is that every time I tried to go back to correct the information, it gave me a friendly "This page has expired" error message and I had to fill in the WHOLE THING again! If I hadn't registered on heaps of forums before I'd think this is normal, but this is the first time I've come across this... An appeal to the ppl who run this forum for the sake of the hapless schmucks who want to register here in future... please fix it. kthx :)

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Apologies for your problems liquidtech, I looked into the problem and found out it was to do with page caching, all is fixed now :)

A private message, or an email to the administrator would have sufficed, but whats done is done and the problem has been resolved so we can all sleep better tonight :sleep:

Next time, fill the form correctly first time ;)

Thanks for alerting me about the problem :thumbsup:

3. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

boh page caching!