Your own Progression Story

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
I will do this when i got a better net connection but have u still got tracks from when u first started to the tracks u make now??

I wanna upload mine from over the last year to show my progression but my net is a bit poop.

Have any u lot got ur first efforts online, progressing through to what u got now?

No man, but I do have some old stuff lurking in the depths of my hard drive somewhere! I'll dig them out later and upload some for ya! I like to think I've progressed nicely!

shit was meant to upload some bits today but it was too sunny so had to be outside
found my old tunes tho so will try an remember for tommorow

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:49 ----------

what would be really cool is if we could post are oldest tune that we have a project file for then rework it an post a 2012 version?
bit of effort i know but would be cool

what would be really cool is if we could post are oldest tune that we have a project file for then rework it an post a 2012 version?

thats a pretty jokes idea

i actually have saved every project file ive made... might upload some stuff lol

maybe a forum remix competition where you remix your own tune? post the originals on a soundcloud dropbox and then post the remixes (VIPs?) when the contest is over. most improvement wins?

http://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Bit late but i tracked down my old cloud.

this feels very strange listening back to these.

---------- Post added at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

not my first tracks but its when my tunes turned from random shit it something semi listenable...i'd say.

heres my old stuff from 2009 i found

http://www.myspace.com/thesfxmusic

a lot of it is no eq'in and just messin around on synths not actually knowing what i was doing. some good creative stuff going on..... i seem to be more concerned with sound quality these days :/

i will upload my upto date stuff once my net is fixed

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

theres some sounds i did back then i wished i saved coz dunno how i did em now haha

heres my old stuff from 2009 i found

http://www.myspace.com/thesfxmusic

a lot of it is no eq'in and just messin around on synths not actually knowing what i was doing. some good creative stuff going on..... i seem to be more concerned with sound quality these days :/

i will upload my upto date stuff once my net is fixed

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

theres some sounds i did back then i wished i saved coz dunno how i did em now haha

I hit that stage in production about this time last year. Was a truly horrible time! I feel for ya, I really do mate. But on the positive, it's a good point to be at, once you come through the other side, you'll be able to get the creativity you used to have coupled with the knowledge of getting it all sounding as full and deep as you can!

You're on the right path!

yeah im finding it creeping back in now but my tunes now sound crisp but very boring and flat lol but im not arsed.... i want everything to be decent b4 i start puttin my tracks out

shit was meant to upload some bits today but it was too sunny so had to be outside
found my old tunes tho so will try an remember for tommorow

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:49 ----------

just saw the thread and think ill do that with one of my tunes if i find the project files. some halfstep jump up thing which was pretty cool even back then.

soundcloud.com/sake - 2nd tune, if anyones interested ;)

Back
Top Bottom