Your own night on Break Pirates

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
We're on the lookout for a manager for Thursday nights. They are responsible for the scheduling for the night and managing the DJs who play. Knowledge of Real streaming is essential and also knowledge of Shoutcast streaming is beneficial. You should be also be very PC-literate and have at least a cable or ADSL net connection.

The format of the night is entirely down to you, and we don't mind working in conjunction with another related site like we do with 31seconds. All we ask is that you're reliable and commited to running the night.

If you think you've got what it takes then pop me a line at drift@breakpirates.com

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
I know a few hip hop style djs but they don't have any knowledge of streamin audio on the net, I'll ask for ya though. You posted on any hip hop forums?

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Nah, like I say I have no clue about the hiphop scene and wouldnt even know where to start. Plus at the moment it's a little tricky as I have no net access or anything at home, having to do stuff during my lunch hour at work...like now :)

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Oh, I don't have it quite as bad as that, a fat 2Mb line and a sub under my desk ;) Just in the process of getting a net connection at my new house, so it's all a bit of a nightmare atm.