Your opinions please - What DJs?

please don't shit on people for their opinions. if i say my #1 dj pick is dj suckass, the fuck, he's my favorite. and he is. i love hearing me spin. dj suckass. remember that name. you'll be seeing it again.

and i'm sure andy c is a good dj, you know, being that he's been voted #1 by critics, label owners, and his peers, um, 3 years in a row now? so i think it's safe to say that he's worth a fuck.

damn, seems like i really don't like you, and i'm just talking mad shit to you, tragga. it's not really that way, but goddamn, shrink that head down a bit.

Originally posted by Element Rascal & Klone -(anyone know if these guys can mix?)

Your joking, right mate?

They played in the main arena at United Dance on Saturday......

:thumbsup:

I played at a night with them on Thursday myself. They are both pretty talented DJ's.

:pimp:

@ ZESTIE

HUMMMMMMM, WHERE YOU GET THAT PHOTO OF EKSMAN FROM,
HUMMMMMMMM, LOOKS LIKE IT WAS FROM MY RAVE KINDA RECOGNISE IT!

Originally posted by Sed
STEALTHY - JUNGLERAVERS.COM CREW
STEPPA - JUNGLERAVERS.COM CREW
SDM ;)

MCs TRIGGA, FLYTE, KRAFT, DIABLO

Hah! Have you seen me play :confused:

THIS LIST IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS

Its gotta be firstly:
HIGH CONTRAST. ...warm up set , (never seen him before) nice chilled deep tunes to get you in the mood.

TOTAL SCIENCE... they can bridge the gap between high contrast and ...

ZINC... dance floor .. get everyone rollin'

probably change my mind but fuck it as this would be a phat night . i like nights where the sound gets harder/more dancefloor as the night progresses.

Alpha Omega (am i the only person who knows him?ffs...)
A-Sides
DSL or Dylan...Top shit.

Oh, btw,
originally posted by OutThere51
and i'm sure andy c is a good dj, you know, being that he's been voted #1 by critics, label owners, and his peers, um, 3 years in a row now? so i think it's safe to say that he's worth a fuck.

:Dcouldnt have said it better. Nice one.

Originally posted by GorDo
Alpha Omega (am i the only person who knows him?ffs...)
A-Sides
DSL or Dylan...Top shit.

A sides is quality:thumbsup:

My three would be:
Marky
LTJ Bukem
A sides

:slayer:

Back
Top Bottom