Your opinions on new tune?

Jeah man, I like it. It's not a very innovative tune but it don't have do be... You'll have to do a little more work on the mastering. "More Pressure". I also like the vocal shoot samples. So keep on goin' m8.

Greetz
KaztrO

Last edited:
Big tune, sounds like jumpup just before it turned clownstep. i like the synth, i dunno about the sub bass (it's only 9 in the morning i don't wanna piss the neighbours off)

man that was one long download ............right then like the intro, the build is sweet too and the drop is nice .............. the only thing I've noticed is the sub needs a boost it all sounds a bit mid range - I can hear its there but its just not shakin ma bones - however in a club I'm sure this would be different. Like the change in the break downs too nice contrast that somehow works really well - overall a nice tune congrats

heavy track bro, however..

needs much more sub (so it really hits you when it drops), drums need to be punchier too so the track handles well with other tunes, also the bass sound needs to be changed sooner because it becomes very repetitive.

keep at it mate, i'd love to hear more from you (y)

yes bruv pure dancefloor murkage, id pull a face if i heard this drop.
like NuTek said, throw a bass switch up in there and u got a winner.

heavy track bro, however..

needs much more sub (so it really hits you when it drops), drums need to be punchier too so the track handles well with other tunes, also the bass sound needs to be changed sooner because it becomes very repetitive.

keep at it mate, i'd love to hear more from you (y)

Thanks all for your comments!

your exactly right there nutek. i knew there was a couple of things missing.
i find it sounds better turned up loud but obviously adding some more bass couldnt hurt ;)

i will try and add more of a sub bass feel, and i think i could sort out the drums a little bit. will work on this later and then on to the next project ;)

safe!

Last edited:
I just looked ad your 2 mix wav and i don’t see that much space for bass or sub, The hole thing seems a bit squashed. Less compression and try brining you’re hi mids down.

yeah quite a nice track man. get people amped deffinately. im not usually into this type of stuff, but had me nodding away.

ill listen to it on my speakers a little later. headphones are gash!

just wait u lot :P the new and improved is garunteed to get your heads bopping....i hope :D

respect to all the sub bass advisers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom