Your Latest Vinyl Purchaces....

Few more goodies in yesterday! A promoter a asked me to play a set of non 160-170 stuff, so I thought I'd grab a few things to beef up my non-jungle/dnb collection.

Scuba (4) - NE1BUTU (Hotflush Recordings - PER002)
Detboi - Joyride EP (Metalheadz Platinum - METHPLA022)
Emperor-T* - Macka Step Dub (ZamZam Sounds - ZAMZAM45)
2 Bad Mice - Gone Too Soon EP (Sneaker Social Club - SNKR008)
Takuya Matsumoto - Ekr's Galactic Dance (Royal Oak - Royal 25)
DJ Plant Texture, DJ Shark (7) - I Don't Dance / Cat Ears (Unknown To The Unknown - UTTU069)
Martian Man - Unknown Amen (martianMan - MM001) .... couldn't place an order without ANY jungle in the cart. Just wouldnt be right.

Everything is sounding mighty fine. Been really feeling those slowed down 130-140 bpm jungle breaks and Acid... Definitely planning on grabbing more of that!

Last edited:
:) Dzheimz and Ninja are the jungle pioneers in Estonia - Karjala and Varta were first released in 2000 on the album called Newdancebeat. Last year the release had anniversary – 15 years. celebrating such cool piece of history, guys released vinyl and made event which is called Jõululegend aka Christmas Legend. This year they put out remixes, it's starting to form some sort of a tradition :)

pure Estonian scene.

had to nab a couple!!
Ulterior Motive - The Fourth Wall Remixes: Metalheadz, META44
Demand Requisities: Demand Records, DMNDREQ001
Artificial Intelligence, Nobody / Definition / Dreams Of Freedom : Integral Records, INT036
Total Science v Digital & Spirit - C.I.A v Phantom Audio Vol.1 , Rumble / Overlord : CIA v Phantom Audio, TSDS001
Total Science v Digital & Spirit - C.I.A v Phantom Audio Vol.2, Jigsaw / Fall Down : CIA v Phantom Audio, TSDS002

Sonar's Ghost - Ode 2 EP (Criterion Records (4) - CRTNPR 014) arrived yesterday... The postman put it on the patio and then it snowed a few inches...

When I left the house in the evening there's even a good chance I stepped on it and didn't realize as it wasn't until my brother shoveled the driveway and patio that he found the thing. Was afraid I'd come home to a warped and battered sleeve and record, but the high quality sleeves that Criterion uses actually handled the moisture really well. They didnt soak up the water, but rather acted as a barrier. Once the moisture went away, the sleeve looked perfect and the record itself was without damage (maybe the slightest of warp, but nothing serious.) Massive shouts to whoever decided to splurge on the fancier sleeves!

Now for the tunes themselves. They're awesome. 2 bukem-esque atmospheric jungle workouts. Really Criterion doesn't cease to amaze me with the quality of tunes they put out. Insta-bag status.

Sicknote - Electric High/SCM/Hitchcock - Skeleton Recordings 008
Martian Man - Got A Dream/Amber Fields - MartianMan 002
Response & Pliskin EP - Fresh'86
Total Science/Digital & Spirit - Rumble/Overlord - CIA VS Phantom Audio
Response - Future Uncertain - Tempo Records
G.H.O.S.T 41:39 Deeper EP - Goldman Records
Fliptrix - Patterns Of Escapism LP - High Focus Records

Back
Top Bottom