Your Latest Vinyl Purchaces....

Been slacking a bit this year and haven't been feeling a lot of releases that have been coming out. Here's some I received the other day

Bad company- fear ep
Teebee - through the eye of the scorpion sampler
Fre4knc- tubular repress
Spectrasoul-only you ep ( which sounds fkng amazing on vinyl)

Preordered shogun 100 part 3

And bought kemal + Rob data - star trails/hybrid off discogs, been hanging for this tune for years

just ordered:

DNB

Commix - Generation EP1, Justified (SpectraSoul Remix) / Painted Smile / Generation : Metalheadz, META036

Seba - Fourfit EP 7, Hide The Tears / Dark Horse / Fade To Red ft Trickykid & DRS / Desire : Soul:R, SOULR074

J:Kenzo - Skatta/ Alight

non dnb

Chase and status - London Bars

Kano - Made in the manor (hyped to find that in HMV!)

I dont know if this as been done b4 but i couldnt find any threads so......

What vinyl did you last buy? :readthis:

I just found about a shop in the city (turns out its been there 2 years) but i bought

SPOR – TACTICS EP o_O
THE SECT – AXON / HOLOGRAM
TECH ITCH – RETRIBUTION (AUDIO REMIX) / HEX (GEIN REMIX)
CURRENT VALUE – THE INDIVISIBLE FORCE / WHATS IN IT

I bought Stakka & Skynet Clockwork Remix EP and Clockwork album sampler in a record store in Fountain Valley. I live in Los Angeles California USA

Dark Stranger Pt 3
Terrorist Grooverider Remix
Spiritual Aura Original version
Droppin Science Vol 3
Ray Keith Dubplate Final Remixes

Plus another 15 or so I can't be bothered to list

Am buying loads of old stuff I don't have!

Had goodies arrive from Redeye and from the Mindtech Bandcamp

from redeye:
Signal (18) - Systems 004 (Critical Music - CRITSYS 004 )
Dead Man's Chest (2) - Farseer EP (Ingredients Records - RECIPE 49)
The Criminal Minds - Mind Bombing (TCM Recordings - TCMLP1)

Got the Peace of Mind LP (not listed on discogs yet.) from the Mindtech bandcamp.
http://bandcamp.mindtechrecordings.com/album/peace-of-mind-lp

I've orderd from them before and they always are liberal with the stickers and extras, this time they threw in a CD Digipak copy of the Album as well!
Looking at the site now and I'm wishing I had ordered one of those shirts though...

I was a little worried about the quality of The Mind Bombing remasters as I had read some of the tunes had been sourced from the original vinyl (the DATs were apparently lost.)
Despite this, it actually does sound great! There are a few spots where you can hear a few light crackles from the original vinyl (even on the CD) but its not bad.

Last edited:
That Peace of Mind LP is sounding great, although the layout of the tracks is interesting. There are 4 tracks per plate, but instead of being 2 tracks per side as I expected, they've got 1 track on one side at 45 rpm, and then the other 3 on the flip at 33.

Back
Top Bottom