Your kind of girl?

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
if she spends so much time playing video games, when would she ever get to make my tea?

DeployFX

if she spends so much time playing video games, when would she ever get to make my tea?
lol that is indeed the question, isn't it? Every game fanboy would probably marry her on the spot - but then you'll realize that she has whooped you in Street Fighter, beat MGS4 faster than you, and got every secret in Final Fantasy...she could probably find a hotter date, so why is she with you again? hahaha

DJHaze

shes like me. i have BIG OCD with weird things like games etc.. have to complete them 100% or have to do x amount on certain difficulties.. itds weird if u dnt got ocd.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
her handwriting is that of a 3 year olds . , id put the p/s controller up her , and crash into stuff repetedly to it vibrates , then id crap on her chest

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
my missus is an addictive casual gamer, if we're both in the flat together everytime i have a mix she is straight on the PS3, but only on colourful & easy (locoroco etc.) and it taes hours to get her off
when i have got her playing stuff against me or others her competitive nature comes into play, she's already broken one controller by throwing at the wall for loosing at 'Calling All Cars'

she's learnt her lesson so she throws them at me now....

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
my missus is an addictive casual gamer, if we're both in the flat together everytime i have a mix she is straight on the PS3, but only on colourful & easy (locoroco etc.) and it taes hours to get her off
when i have got her playing stuff against me or others her competitive nature comes into play, she's already broken one controller by throwing at the wall for loosing at 'Calling All Cars'

she's learnt her lesson so she throws them at me now....
Sorry to hear...

I love gaming myself but my girl literally hates every game. Even Guitar Hero is nerdy and lame to her. And she thinks I'm a nerd because I can turn on my PC with my eyes closed and I can type faster than she does.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
Sorry to hear...

I love gaming myself but my girl literally hates every game. Even Guitar Hero is nerdy and lame to her. And she thinks I'm a nerd because I can turn on my PC with my eyes closed and I can type faster than she does.
my girl kicks it at guitar hero, we spent a weekend at my rents recently and she spent most of the time beating my lil bro's high scores :D

Naib

Oh my eyes.............

Don't search for Jo Garcia in google's image search, turns out there is a tranny that goes by the same name

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
sweriously love short girls with light skin...nice bum cheeks and a sweet rack. but more importantly, she has to be crazy as fuck, i mean crazy...like fucking fully insane light soem shit on fire crazy

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
sweriously love short girls with light skin...nice bum cheeks and a sweet rack. but more importantly, she has to be crazy as fuck, i mean crazy...like fucking fully insane light soem shit on fire crazy
standard! :D

groelle

VIP Junglist
used to play heroes of might and magic 5 with my missus.. she absolutely mashed me everytime :/

big RTS player aswell, loves to play command and conquer :D

groelle

VIP Junglist
sooo true :D

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
used to play heroes of might and magic 5 with my missus.. she absolutely mashed me everytime :/

big RTS player aswell, loves to play command and conquer :D
man how I would love to play Starcraft 2 with my girl when it comes out hahaha, hold on to her blad

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
man how I would love to play Starcraft 2 with my girl when it comes out hahaha, hold on to her blad
at the risk of sounding like an uber nerd i have been waiting for that game for about 5 years...