your first gig

mine was at custard factory for a mates birthday, was shittin myself all day an i smoked wayy too much weed, the first mix was ok, second was shite, third was shite an then it got a bit better from then on, overall pretty pants though

Mine was at an illegal, I was K'd out my face and did a mega shit job. My pals were cringing so hard. Next times I stayed off the drugs and everything went fine.

I think it's OK to accept money to play at a house party if its your own equipment, I never take my decks to house parties any more, just asking for situations like this:

n504314034_110929_7146.jpg

my first gig was amazing, played the croft in bristol was sold out with all our family and friends. we had such a good reception everyone was cheering and shit..like man thats the stuff that dreams are made of...

never had a paid one...then again i dont mix anymore, except for when i go on my cousins cd decks but they are a piece of piss to use.
i went on some technics and a mixer i have never used before...the headfones barely worked and i only had grime records to work with..i had no idea what speed to run em at....they sounded better when i ran em at 33rpm, no gay high pitch nursery rhyme noises.

as soon as i move into my new place im gunna get me a pair on 1210s again though

never had a paid one...then again i dont mix anymore, except for when i go on my cousins cd decks but they are a piece of piss to use.
i went on some technics and a mixer i have never used before...the headfones barely worked and i only had grime records to work with..i had no idea what speed to run em at....they sounded better when i ran em at 33rpm, no gay high pitch nursery rhyme noises.

as soon as i move into my new place im gunna get me a pair on 1210s again though

u say ull get sum wen ya move but ya probly wont money will most probly be tite!
so u shud get em wile ya still at home if ya can!

u say ull get sum wen ya move but ya probly wont money will most probly be tite!
so u shud get em wile ya still at home if ya can!

im not at home.
i just wanna get them when im settled in.
saves more stuff to move init. plus they might get broken when i move.

Back
Top Bottom