Your first ever drum n bass event/venue/rave?

Apeture in Clwb ifor Bach about 2 years and 2 months ago.

Fuck knows who was playing, it was also my first time on E.

One of the best nights of my life.

Good old aperature. Iv played out there before up on the second floor. Few of my m8s play for that night aswell. Im going up this weekend to see him play out again. Makoto & deeizm, probs guna be shit but m8s playing so gta show some supprt. Good little venue though.

You heading up?

Apeture in Clwb ifor Bach about 2 years and 2 months ago.

Fuck knows who was playing, it was also my first time on E.

One of the best nights of my life.

Good old aperture. Iv played out there before up on the second floor. Few of my m8s play for that night aswell. Im going up this weekend to see him play out again. Makoto & deeizm, probs guna be shit but m8s playing so gta show some supprt. Good little venue though.

You heading up?

First ever Creamfields in 98 @ Matley Bowl Winchester. Was a Dope Dragon tent, Roni Size,DJ Krust, DJ Suv, DJ Die, Bryan Gee, Grooverider, Fabio, Jumpin Jack Frost, More Rockers, Andy C & Swift. :not_worth
Me and a mate went. Bout £10 between us, 40 marlboro red's and no drugs or alcohol. First time I'd ever really experienced bass and I fucking loved it. Remember queueing for the free bus afterwards and this geeza who'd been chewing his face off for ages passed out. Everyone just moved out the way, fell straight back on the ground then they moved back. He was still led there when I got on a bus some 30 mins later. People queueing practically stood on him. Dark shit!! To this day I still only smoke weed. Never wanted to risk getting that fucked.:D

Think the first time i hit a dnb night was when i was 16, at homelands festival. Didnt understand what the hell was going on, but loved it!

Hysteria at the depot used to get quite grimey. I think club UK got shut cause someone was shot and killed outside the club

Fuckin hell! I didnt know that! on another note i've always heard a lot of good stories about the depot and am gutted i never got to go there. and the station, I missed out on that aswell.

I went to a Slammin Vinyl in April, 2003 @ The Sanctuary, MK, when I was 16. Saw Andy C there too. Good times!

First proper rave was Alchemy @ Turnmills just before it shut down, was a sick night. Don't remember much of it though.

Fuckin hell! I didnt know that! on another note i've always heard a lot of good stories about the depot and am gutted i never got to go there. and the station, I missed out on that aswell.

Thats harsh man, 2 really good venues. The were in the process of reopening the depot recently, the bloke that owns lakota spent a fair few g's doing the place up on the inside then after a few months the council refused license, not a happy bunny :rinsed:

First proper rave was Alchemy @ Turnmills just before it shut down, was a sick night. Don't remember much of it though.

Turnmills was a sweet venue i thought. When me Trak and Slick went there, Trak kept getting harassed by people for pills.

They shut bagleys down years ago didnt they... Dint they used to put on raindances there aswell etc?
yeah was shut but re opened as canvas. went there last year i think, maybe year before. only had the top floor open though. something about the lower floors of that place, dark! remember when i first went there early 99, that was the shit, proper business. main room is awesome in there too. used to be able to feel the floor flexing.

yeah was shut but re opened as canvas. went there last year i think, maybe year before. only had the top floor open though. something about the lower floors of that place, dark! remember when i first went there early 99, that was the shit, proper business. main room is awesome in there too. used to be able to feel the floor flexing.

I remember this happening in room 2 at heaven. Too many people in the room. They had to shut ot down.

Yeah turnmills was sick. Fucking maze though...

I get asked for pills every time i go out to a rave, skinhead just doesn't help.

Back
Top Bottom