Your first ever Drum & Bass Mix CD?

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
OR The first time you ever heard DnB?

Myself?: DJ Dara's 'Future Perfect'

First time I ever heard DnB was in a friend's car and the tune playing was Loxy & Ink's 'Need You' from that very CD, Had to go out & buy it. Hooked 4 life.

Andy C & Grooverider's Drum & Bass Arena

Mainly listened to Andy's, pure dancefloor stuff.

I look back at it now and Groove's mix had SOO many classics in it. It's funny cuz i used to think it wuz shit

I was walking back from school when I was about 14 and found a tape on the floor so i put it in my tape player, lucky me cause it was

16760521.jpg

I was introduced to jungle, happy days

Andy C & Grooverider's Drum & Bass Arena

Mainly listened to Andy's, pure dancefloor stuff.

I look back at it now and Groove's mix had SOO many classics in it. It's funny cuz i used to think it wuz shit

haha i know what u mean. when i first started collecting dnb music i listened to jump up n stuff and was like wow these sounds r pretty cool and ignored everything else. then i started feeling that i needed to look at diffrent styles. started listening to all the sub genres. found out about people like random movement and the liquidy goodness changed my way at seeing music till this day. :)

Not a CD as there weren't mix cd's around then but my first mix tape was from 'Quest' in Wolverhampton, Jumpin' Jack Frost & DJ Seduction '92 style!

the first time i ever heard drum n bass but it was actually jungle then was jungle mania 1, 1994 i think, first tune Original Nutter, i can remember that so clearly. Everything just progressed from there.

But my first mix tape/cd i can't really remember, i used to by alot of the tape packs that came out after that perticula rave.

Mine was some CD my mate had in his house a good few years ago, Shy Fx with Skiba & Shabba in Torronto 1998 i think

Still listen 2 it now, personal fav :D

In bristol we used to have a bloke that would walk round the centre with a trolly blaring out old jungle and old rave stuff through a massive speaker, he was always smokin a spliff! He used to sells tapes individually for £2, 3 for £5, I remember buyin old kenny ken, ss, nicky b, randall stuff. Great times

Use to listen to the old jungle tapes back in the day, first actual mix CD was Jungle Massive I think, best mix CD ever!

First song was Noisia- Block control which I thought was amaazing (still do) and first CD pack was One nation- Saturday 15th July 2006 @ Bristol Academy.

If anyone has that CD pack could you please upload?

Back
Top Bottom