Your favourite..

JJEC

VIP Junglist
Straight. Had a discussion with some friends on what the best cigarette is. Just want to know a decent straight is to smoke is other than camel.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
You mean snouts?

I'm a Bensons man personally...although I can see Camels used to come highly recomended.

Didnt know you guys smoked straights up there. Sounds interesting...

JJEC

VIP Junglist
Up where in shopshire? We smoke anything really. I prefer rollies to be honest, but my mates just brought a load of camels back from holiday. They are ok but kill your throat after a while i reckon. Drum light blue is nice as well.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
when i used to sell seperates back in school, i used to do lamberts and bensons, lamberts being the more popular used to rinse out first. also richmonds used to be popular amongs the whiteys aswell.

i was the top shotta of snouts back then. good times, good times.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
when i used to sell seperates back in school, i used to do lamberts and bensons, lamberts being the more popular used to rinse out first. also richmonds used to be popular amongs the whiteys aswell.

i was the top shotta of snouts back then. good times, good times.
You make it sound like it was a million years ago, your only 16, lol. ^_^

Anyone who smokes Pall Mall or Richmond needs a serious sucker punch to the dome piece.

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Benny h's were my fav until they breached the £5 mark.
Now it pall malls or royals.

in my defence, my tastebuds are fucked now anyway so any smoke is a good smoke.

JJEC

VIP Junglist
Haha, i was thinking that but wasnt going to say anything. Dont think ive ever had pall mall or richmond. What are they like?

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
Pall Mall tastes like cardboard. Smoke something with flavour, even a Marlboro Red will do. I personally prefer a good Kamel Red tbh.

groelle

VIP Junglist
marlboro red isnt even half bad tho too, dont like camels anymore, smoked them lots when i was younger tho.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Karnage man, you do make me laugh sometimes :2thumbs: grown up for your age eh? Rose tinted spectacles at 16 lol

But B+H Gold ftw. literally a box of gold in your pocket.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
You make it sound like it was a million years ago, your only 16, lol. ^_^

Anyone who smokes Pall Mall or Richmond needs a serious sucker punch to the dome piece.
i know haha its only been a year.

onlslaught, i do try but it seems my age gets in way at times and i see i have earned a place in your sig.

Moskit

:rodigan:
I gave up smoking over 10 years ago.

But Marlboro Reds are clearly the best & manliest snouts ever created.

I wouldn't smoke anything else.

Still to this day when i'm paraletic, I can sniff one out at 20 paces.

Best thing I ever did was quit doe, just walking into a bar on a daily basis & seeing £7.50 for 16 re-iterates this fact very strongly.

It was £1.13 for 10 Embassy No.1's when I was 12.

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
Not that I smoke anymore, but I used to love these when I could get them...

noddynoodle

Only smoked for a short period in the military, mainly to help pass the time as there could occasionally be nothing to do, literally. Was mainly about Marlboro Reds then, but Lucky Strike and Camels are alright too. I use snus though, or snuff as I believe it's referred to other places, and it's all about Skruf

Basically a box of ebony gold in your pocket :D