Your favourite newcomers to the scene

Response
Mecca
Enorme
Oliver Yorke
Rhyming in Fives
Dwarde
Goreteks

...are the best of the fresh-ish crop I think.

Silence Groove.

Protip, dowload the "Free Tones" comp on the Liquid Tones label bandcamp, it's free (duh) and has a bunch of Silence Groove tunes plus some other good ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
last year had more names i think, and they've continued to dominate 2014, such as gremlinz, response, mako, fre4knc, arkaik, bredren

these come to mind for me

ena
tom small
martian man
concealed identity
dexta & maouq
vromm
hidden turn
hyroglifics
apostroph'

^ Gremlinz has been putting out records for over a decade! Granted the minimal stuff he's been at lately is a new-ish direction for him, but damn, you've been missing out.

^ Gremlinz has been putting out records for over a decade! Granted the minimal stuff he's been at lately is a new-ish direction for him, but damn, you've been missing out.

yeah thats right, he just felt like a newcomer to me around 2012/13 with his style, same with fre4knc, more of a career reinvigoration than newcomers...i only got back into dnb a few years ago so I'm less knowledgeable than others here..i was mistaken about ena, theres quite a few i guess that have been on smaller labels and getting more noticed now with samurai etc

Last edited:
There is a track by Tarlimb that has the same vocal sample as Mind Feeder by Dom & Roland and it's probably the best jungle influenced tune I've heard in years

Gonna be a good weekend to dig! Beginning with this thread and then throughout the rest of the site. Again, brilliant thread. Support your favorite newcomers and help them go forward.

Back
Top Bottom