Your favourite movies?

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I'm kind of bored and am up for watching some good movies. So I came to waffle to ask what your favourite movies are. the first which spring to my mind of my favourite movies in a random order are
Anchorman, The Untouchables, La Haine, In the Loop, Zoolander. There are probably more.

you?

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Boondock saints, the big lebowski (anything by the Coen Brothers really, but this is my favourite), jay and silent bob strike back.

all amazing.

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
this is kinda difficult cus there's always a few I miss. Hmmmm.... Yojimbo (some jokes old samurai movie), any of Kevin Smith's films, Seen some bare trippy shit by Studio Ghibli (D.E.R.P. would shit his pants), Watched Red Cliff the other night that was aite - bit long tho.

All good, but definitely not my favorites just my most recent selection haha

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
Requiem For A Dream

Blow

Fear and Loathing in las vegas

City Of God

Human Traffic

Rise Of A Footsoldier

Old Boy

And Anything with Rachel Starr in :D

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Dead Man Running, The Book of Eli, The Collector, From Paris with Love, Sherlock Holmes, The Hangover

dont no if you will like them but i think they are good

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the correct answers include
anchorman
dumb and dumber
step brother
old skool
dont be a meance in south central while drinking your juice in the hood
backdoor sluts 9

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
Whats oldboy about mate??

The film follows the story of one Oh Dae-Su, who is locked in a hotel room for 15 years without knowing his captor's motives. When he is finally released, Dae Su finds himself still trapped in a web of conspiracy and violence. His own quest for vengeance becomes tied in with romance when he falls for an attractive sushi chef.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldboy

Defo worth a watch.. subtitled, but dont let that put you off.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
The film follows the story of one Oh Dae-Su, who is locked in a hotel room for 15 years without knowing his captor's motives. When he is finally released, Dae Su finds himself still trapped in a web of conspiracy and violence. His own quest for vengeance becomes tied in with romance when he falls for an attractive sushi chef.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldboy

Defo worth a watch.. subtitled, but dont let that put you off.
Sound, I quite like sub titles films tbf, makes you pay more attention