Calibre - Half Full
Spectrasoul - The Gift

Last edited:
SPY - Love Hurts
Technimatic - Ever After
Hybrid Minds - This Morning
Hybrid Minds - Blame

Too much emotion in those tunes!

Diggin quite a few of the liquid pieces on Sick Music 3, S.I.N's remix and the Golden Section doin the trick, Major Happy also nice, their best tune of recent times i'd say

Qft. Add their remix of Falling by Seasfire as well.

Also June Miller - Brave Man, promos shipping this week if I remember correctly. Tune and a half.

Cheers guys! you can add this as its on a liquid tip from us too ;)

[video=youtube_share;c0z7BbF5alk]http://youtu.be/c0z7BbF5alk[/video]

Look out for a track from us called 'Don't Look Back'. Will be dropping next year by the looks of things. Big ups! :2thumbs:

Last edited:
Fred V & Grafix - Long Distance
CLS - Their names were trot and melon
Moxix - Give Up (feat. Louis C) (Dexcell Remix)
Fourward - Gone (feat. Katie's Ambition)

:crazy:

Last edited:
Yo guys, when and what is the next release on Breach Audio? Seriously need some new beats of yours!

Were looking to do a multi sub-genre EP near the beginning of the new year. (Liquid, Dancefloor, minimal, possibly jump up lol)
Its been a bit of a hectic year, with a release every month for 5 months. So, were going to slow it down a bit and focus on showcasing some new guys. Get a bit of quality control on the go.......

As for us, we've been holding back a bit. We are currently looking for homes for a few of our new tracks. As much as we would like to release all our tracks on Breach, its good to give a chance to some new cats to get their music out there and heard. :2thumbs:

Were looking to do a multi sub-genre EP near the beginning of the new year. (Liquid, Dancefloor, minimal, possibly jump up lol)
Its been a bit of a hectic year, with a release every month for 5 months. So, were going to slow it down a bit and focus on showcasing some new guys. Get a bit of quality control on the go.......

As for us, we've been holding back a bit. We are currently looking for homes for a few of our new tracks. As much as we would like to release all our tracks on Breach, its good to give a chance to some new cats to get their music out there and heard. :2thumbs:

Cheers for the reply and yeah, I get that, fair play. Looking forward to hear what's in the pipeline :)

Back
Top Bottom