Rockwell - My World
Lenzman - More than a lot
Break - Hot Love
A.I & D-Bridge - 3's a crowd
Zero t & Ulterior Motive - Breach
Need For Mirrors - Sick In The Head
Mixmaster Doc - Cancellation Dub

you are joking right?

nope go onto redeye and they have all three ep's from teh album on there and on the dnb ep there's only shellshock, hand gestures, sun hammer and thursday... so fi you have a cdj or serato its all good if not its a £50 dubplate business to play that shit out on vinyl

HLZ&Kiat-badfellas
d bridge-bellview remix
total science-skinz

yes all of them.

Soul Intent - Rebel Music [MAC II]
Blocks & Escher - Shadowplay [Digital Soundboy]
System - Thought Reform [Digital Soundboy]
Aspect & Gremlinz - Armshouse [Digital Soundboy]
(pretty much everything lined up on DSB)
Nymfo & Cern - Proton Pack [P51]
Rockwell - Full Circle [Shogun]

Everything from VC, Ulterior Motive (specially 2098) and all of SPY's stuff (Favela, Xenomorph, System Crash etc.) :slayer:

I'm sure I missed alot of stuff but thats been the stuff I was waiting the longest

Recall To Mind.
Any new Culture Shock bits.
New Well:Being tracks.
Can't really think of anything else atm.

i want the fucking bladerunner album!!! when i spoke to ray keith in bm he said it should take bout a month to come out andis second album was already done and would be released in june... that was in december and its fucking march now!

i want the fucking bladerunner album!!! when i spoke to ray keith in bm he said it should take bout a month to come out andis second album was already done and would be released in june... that was in december and its fucking march now!

Welcome to the frustrating world of dnb release dates

Sometimes I wish they wouldn't set a release date. They get you all hyped up only to disappoint you

Back
Top Bottom