your favourite double break: Swamp Thing

what's your favourite double drop into or out of Swamp Thing by Subfocus

Mines Mampi Swift from a set he was caining last year, I've never found out what the tune mixed was, think the set is from Innovation in the Sun -
blantantly Andy C's mix with 'Dumpling Riddim' is sick, any thoughts

U :afro:

Last edited:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what's your favourite double break into or out of Swamp Thing by Subfocus

Mines Mampi Swift from a set he was caining last year, I've never found out what the tune mixed was, think the set is from Innovation in the Sun -
blantantly Andy C's mix with 'Dumpling Riddim' is sick, any thoughts

Do u mean double drop?? If so, then that mix that Andy does of Bukem's "Atlantis" and "Swamp Thing"

the best mixing ive herd done with swamp was by andy c where literally in the space of like 1 bar he beat matched dropped swamp thing as a tease and took it out after one bar. Now thats pure mixing talent.

absolutely - man it's all about Andy!!! the first time i heard it was a global gathering not last year but the year before, man the bass rumbled, sick rewind teaser with i can't remember and then His favourite (i suspect) mix with Dumpling riddim, then another rewind then teaser with that Xample & Crystal Clear tune Heaven & Hell - the geezer's nuts.

Seen any of the futage on Youtube from the nightlife 4 launch? search for Andy C, sit back and enjoy - almost makes you wanna cry,

i've heard Subfocus fuck up mixing it twice - In my book your own tunes are the easiest to mix - and that's just blatantly sloppy, he proper fucked it as well, had to cut it out and start again,

the best mixing ive herd done with swamp was by andy c where literally in the space of like 1 bar he beat matched dropped swamp thing as a tease and took it out after one bar. Now thats pure mixing talent.

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Probs sounds tacky but im not a dj, just mess about on mp3 software. I like dropping his other tune xray with swampthing, sounds bad. After the period of quiet near the beggining, when it comes in again I drop it with swampthing.Swear it mixes well with bare tunes?

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
Andy did a wicked mix of Swamp thing and a tease of Wots my code at Innovation re-union 2006. Pure class.

Also C putting it into night flight at innovation in the sun 2007 then whacking dark solider in for good measures!

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
evol intent - glock party double drop swamp thing. judging by what people of said not sure if you've heard of that tune but them two go well together

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Swamp thing into pretty much anything is sick, at the minute I've been dropping it with Game Over a lot...

...But ask me again next week and I'm sure it'll be something else!

a man aftewr my own heart - it's almost the first drop i'll try with new vinyl, other Than Cjhase & Status Brazil lol.....

Swamp thing into pretty much anything is sick, at the minute I've been dropping it with Game Over a lot...

...But ask me again next week and I'm sure it'll be something else!