Your favorite members mix from 2011?

Forau

VIP Junglist
Couldnt find a similar thread, so thought i'd go for it.

My favorite, im tied between:

Mish Mash's 101 tunes, 3 decks, 3 hours mix.
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/117341-DJ-Mish-Mash-3-Decks-3-Hours-101-Tunes-THIS!!!!

and Jaro's old skool mix:
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/129876-Papa-J-s-Back-2-da-Oldskool-mix

I remember my reagent test ran a while back, and i got some pills and wanted to test em before the weekend to make sure they were good, and banged on jaro's mix when i dropped one. Was sick. Proper old skool vibes.

Whats everyone favorite members mix from 2011?

Any of TeddyBizzle's mixes he's done this year

ur too kind wayne. thank u and big up.

ive listen to boat loads of members mixes this year and its hard to remember them all to be honest.
ones that stuck out that i can remember were
stusmith - rolling straight
jwood - lastest one
hab - video game one
charlie l -second one in the same month
dj freezy - dont remeber what it was called
waynes tech step n roll
dexcells monthly mixes
mish mash's monster bastard long mix with every tune going in it
oh, and the tech team competition mix :teeth: so big .. soon come i promise!

so many good ones and i know ive forgotten some favourites from early on in the year

Man this is tough.

BLKND VISION has gotta be up there. So good, so amazing. Teddy's a genius, etc.
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/127684-BLKND-VISION

SirReal's mix for Doddiblog Podcast was a particularly sick one. Purchased alot of new tunes after that one. Then again, any of his mixes are certainly worth checking out and I still bop to them today.

His Ice Old Soul Mix was released back in January (hard to believe!) and its probably one of his best.

NUERA DNB TV! Nuff said!
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/132985-DJ-Nuera-D-amp-BTV-Live-Show-172
And that mix he released in June was also NUTS.

On a completely different tip, have to nominate Deep Z's Lost in Heaven, particularly the one from August. Big mixes on there from deep, spacey KOSMOS vibes.
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/128528-Deep-Z-Lost-In-Heaven-deep-d-amp-b-mix-august-2011-CD34

This is VERY Difficult, and its a great idea. We need to do this every year.

Last edited:
^ yeah man deep z is always on point, love his mixes. of note for me: hab's rollers mix, all of sicx's mixes, jwood's november mix, nuera june mix, shadow's october mix... the general quality of the members mixes never fails to impress, keep it up guyshhh

blknd vision, Nuera June mix, I think it was Jwoods November mix (they have all been on point in fairness) are the ones that come to mind, but the only mix I have listened to and not enjoyed was my own lol

but the only mix I have listened to and not enjoyed was my own lol

This x1000. I hate listening to my mixes and hearing all the things I should have done differently.

Also, thanks for the praise guys.

lol yes Dedbult and Teddy! Cheers for the mention!

Gotta agree with you lot here, the standard is getting seriously high! DnbForum crew is coming up with the goodness every time! So many DJs on here that are better than 90% of the big name DJs out there... but thats a whole other story...

got a few that spring to mind...

obvsly BLKND VISION - 2hours of just pure tech filled goodness. Sick

Nuera June Mix - Just one of my favourite DJ's to listen to for slick doubles. Always on point.

Mish Mash 101 tunes in 3 hours & another recent one can't remember the name...always a quality listen

The quality of some of the mixes in this forum put some household DJ's to shame.
so many others but can't remember them right now...and many more to come I hope!

Nice one geez!

Wait til part two...

enjoyed the mix aswell.

nueras dnbtv was stupidly sick, i loved the ragga bashment mix safety put up (theres been 2) and jaros ragga jungle mix - dont remember any others, but am sure ive listened to some more ;)

always a pleasure to go to the members mixes section on a day where you dont know what to listen to.

big ups guys!

Cant remember the individual names of the sets but the top mixes from this forum this year have been from

Teddy
Wayne
Nuera
Papa Jaro
stusmith
jsmith
j wood
postman had some nice liquid mixes earlier in the year..

I'm sure Mish Mash's was a banging three hour mix but it was just to long for me to sit down and listen to all of it!!

big ups everyone

^ yeah man deep z is always on point, love his mixes. of note for me: hab's rollers mix, all of sicx's mixes, jwood's november mix, nuera june mix, shadow's october mix... the general quality of the members mixes never fails to impress, keep it up guyshhh

N'awww! thanks man :)

Blknd Vision and its follow up obviously, Mish Mashes latest was prime as per, Mattys june one (i think) was class, PJs foundation, Stu's latest was very big too, and waynes when he eventually got round to doing it (with surprisingly little ram)

Most mixes i listen to on here are top notch so many i can't remember..

Blknd Vision and its follow up obviously, Mish Mashes latest was prime as per, Mattys june one (i think) was class, PJs foundation, Stu's latest was very big too, and waynes when he eventually got round to doing it (with surprisingly little ram)

Most mixes i listen to on here are top notch so many i can't remember..

Hehehe. Thanks buddy!

Pretty happy mine seemed to make some sort of impression. Even if it is just cos it took me so long to fucking get it done!

TSR 2 will hopefully be done before years end

There were some quality mixes from loads of us this year. I think some of the DJ's on this forum piss on some 'professional' DJ's from a great height

I think some of the DJ's on this forum piss on some 'professional' DJ's from a great height

This is true, although in the "pro's" defence when they play out there is a slight obligation to perhaps narrow what they play depending on the crowd, whereas we can play whatever the fuck we want with no qualms :D

If you could choose only one mix from the forum to listen to which would it be?

These will be used as nominations for the DNBForum Awards

P.s. no choosing your own mixes!

Back
Top Bottom