Your favorite Member Mixes - 2012

Any mix by Teddy. Selection is always fire

Stu's Rolling Straight Through was all me

Matty's Seedy Sonics mix. Gully

Nick Flicky's Critical Mess.

And I maybe a little biased but.. Tech, Step & Roll Vol 2. I'm immensly proud of that one

Few that stick in my mind:

Papa - Nice up in the dance - easily the most played set of the year for me, introduced me to a world og amazing tunes. A mood changer, brilliant stuff. All 5 or 6 this year have been above par!
Jwood - May mix - First time i heard lazer tag and an all round banger
Flicky dark summer - general flow tunes in and out from no where, Trog >> turbulence mix sticks in my mind.
KRO! all been raw especially the live cable set
StuSmith rolling straight through volume 2 - Beautiful mix pulling that of on vinyl is something i could only dream of
MSCE---RAGGAJUNGLE---DNBMIXpt5---2012 - always play this.
TEDDYS TECH TEAM!!!! << was so excited when I saw this thread pop up, props to all involved big mix

Could go on all day

Edit - How could i forget mishmash - cant remember the mix but the one where you play mainframe sticks out and the classics set.

Last edited:
They've already been mentioned, but the two I've had on the go most are Fallen Gemini's and StuSmith's most recent mixes. I think Rich Pitchshift's 2 hour journey mix may get a lot of play as well.

Its between him and Nuera I think.

+1.

When Matty was on 2 vinyl 1 CDJ I think...the June or July mix was killer, still rocking a few of his mixes on my Ipod.

Think Mish Mash deserves hall of fame status for 3 decks 3 hours 101 tunes even though that wasn't from this year. killer killer mix.

Technically the best that post round here other than Mistanoize IMO.

Akro's 'Reloaded' mix was pretty brutal, mixing was tight as and the level's were kept just as perfect.

Pretty sure Half Pint's 'Liquid Love Revisited' mix was from this year too- that one hasn't left my ipod for quite some time now, especially on these cold morning walks to work lol.

Mistanoize, Mishmash and Nuera are just standard big up's, technical Badboi's on the three decks, definitely setting the bar high to aim for in the future.

Back
Top Bottom