Your favorite CD-R brand for burning MP3's?

REGO

DRUM&BASS4LIFE
just wanna know if anyone has any preference on buying them and see whats best for quility for mixing. think that makes sense? recovering from last night....

verbatim

iv tried pretty much every brand available, never noticed any difference except some brand cd-r's dont work in all cd players but thats rare, still for some reason i prefer verbatim

verbatim_cdr_52x_EP_ck50_New.jpg

verbatim ftw! Used by professionals all over the field. Again you get what you pay for with anything. Verbatim cds will last a fuckin life time and the sound quality will not be detoritate so quickly. Cheap cds die pretty quickly

Another one for Virbatim.

Buying cheap CD's just isn't worth it in my opinion. Especially for music.

Also I always burn stuff really slowly, you get less chance of anything going wrong that way.

totally miss read this question lol i usually get the tesco ones ther well cheap an havent skipped or fucked up once! tbh i tend not to rely on cd's after the first use, out of experience i burn them for the day/night some ive kept for ages an still work fine, but its dodgy goin to a club an then havin it skip lol u get some funny looks, that is why vinyl owns all!

Verbatim, TDK, Imation. It doesn't matter as long as they have a matt finish white or silver label side so they don't scratch.

The best CD-Rs I've ever used are the Lightscribe ones. They are super durable but obviously a bit more pricey.

i used to use verbatim for everything til my cd player wud only play them 50% of the time. then it got stuck in there and had to but a new cd player

fuck verbatim

i used to use verbatim for everything til my cd player wud only play them 50% of the time. then it got stuck in there and had to but a new cd player

fuck verbatim

haha dude that was nothing to do with the cds, your player must have been on the way out anyways. lol

Yet another vote for Verbatim :P Not that I have CDJ's or anything (Vinyl ftw) But yeah been using them for years for all my PC related stuff and they've never failed me before :D.

Back
Top Bottom