Your current projects.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
What songs/projects are you working on at the moment?

I'm working on an Indian feel Hip Hop beat (madlib inspired :)), a beat where I'm hoping to sample some 70s african funk and a beat with someone I know scratching over it.

-A minimal piece with some spooky sampling from "Eyes Wide Shut"
-2 short downtempo tunes for a blues guy to play slide guitar over
-Remix of the original "Batman" theme from the 1960's TV series
-A liquid/jump up track that's otherwise finished but needs me singing in it (omg!)

A dnb tune with of course a liquid feel in some respects..
A collab with Sin on a dnb tune...
A tune that I toy with that has a DJ Shadow feel to it..downtempo, "kinda" trip-hop-ish..just for something to mess with for a break from dnb at times..

We be working on a dnb track that slows into dubstep halfway through as that seems to be in fashion at the mo! haha! coming along nicely though!

We be working on a dnb track that slows into dubstep halfway through as that seems to be in fashion at the mo! haha! coming along nicely though!

Yeah true in some tracks I've heard. It works out nicely as well...when I first started makin' dnb back in 2007, I always liked to put little breakdowns in my tracks ya know..not dubstep style of anything, just liked to change up the tempo at times..pz

currently doing my 5 a day!
making 5 track long (short) mixes a day!
no real theme to it just whatever im feeling at the time!
i think its better for me than 5 fruit and veg each day!

I'm learning to play breakbeats on my drumkit. If I get some free time I'll try to do some dirty basslines to play along with

What songs/projects are you working on at the moment?
I'm working on an Indian feel Hip Hop beat (madlib inspired :)), a beat where I'm hoping to sample some 70s african funk and a beat with someone I know scratching over it.

Too many!

How was logistics in cardiff mate? I missed it....dam! lol

I done that for a while.

But I've had fresh ideas, and rather than making those I've started trying to join them up with previous ideas. Sometimes it doesn't work, but other time I think I pull it off.

Trying to finish one tune. Changed my DJ name so I'm sorting out myspace/website etc.

Put a mix up.

Tune deadline: 1/7/09
Other stuff : end of the week

plenty of tattoos to design, a few flyers/brochures/logos too...

got a huge project starting a new company

and various other lil bits n bobs...

Mainly just going through the parameters on my drum combinator in reason, to give it more crunch =]
And cracking out my own breaks layered with some original breaks!!
....okay so jus drums lmao =D

Back
Top Bottom