Your best OLDSKOOL Eksman set ... before 2005 ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
??? .. yh ... am just trying to get some old eks sets really, any other fans of what the man used to be able to spit ?

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

ill go with , Brockie - Eks & Skibba - Last set at Bagleys, End of an Era ... 2003 ... Eksman first 10 mins is some of the best dnb mc'ing ever .. system check just gets a battering

Andy C Eksman & Fearless from Republic of bass awards 2k4 - both mc's won awards then just killed it, fink it was eksman's first lyrical award
Or
I know its not a set but he did about 15mins for seani b on 1xtra in 2003 for the carnival weekend, just went mental you could here him so clearly ive got it here somewhere ill post a link later on

Yes karnage I was gonna post that, all of those old rude fm sets are sick, Herbzie was way better back then too.

biggles ... im gunna try grab these other sets aswell ...

---------- Post added at 00:47 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Andy C Eksman & Fearless from Republic of bass awards 2k4 - both mc's won awards then just killed it, fink it was eksman's first lyrical award
Or
I know its not a set but he did about 15mins for seani b on 1xtra in 2003 for the carnival weekend, just went mental you could here him so clearly ive got it here somewhere ill post a link later on

links ??

oh ...

acid alli .. i gotta look at that list properly ... or you pick out the best eksman sets if you can and post links ... any uk hiphop at all .. and i'll have it no doubt ..

---------- Post added at 01:01 ---------- Previous post was at 00:47 ----------

This set is sick, it's 2005 though Eksman & Shabba with Adam F Innovation 11th birthday.

Couldn't find the link the other day but someone bumped it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YNGIAQC0

yes man .. perfect ... you got anything else like this ... eksman in his prime ... rips it , bangin set ... can you sort anything else out like this ??

cheers man , leave these up please, so i can grab them 2morro ... any eksman with him rippin it , ill be happy with ... i got a monster collection of ukhiphop and grime if ure interested in anything at all give me a shout ..

YUP

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

blessings to thouz

Back
Top Bottom