Young, British and Angry

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by spiderfran286, May 20, 2010.

1. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00sh6xp

any1 watch this last nite?

anybody have any views?

i felt rotten when those pricks were disrespecting our troops in Luton

and any1 else notice that those UAF were all long-haired hippy students? they make me laugh, they all need to research the words "fascist and nazi" if u ask me

also i found this on youtube, its a news report from CBN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H99oNl_03YI

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  2. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

AKA We haven't got a fucking clue but darkies make us nervous.

You don't need a "counter jihad" movement, why don't we just ignore the pretty much non-existant jihadi movement in the UK? Sideline the fuckers like we do the moonies...

3. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

ah, this should keep me from actually working for the next while...

4. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

5. spiderfran286

i do love how they all wave england flags tho.

i dunno, im just so against groups like UAF i would go to and edl meet just to have a chance to smack one! haha
    i just hate how they use the terms "nazi" and "fascist" so loosly, if they actually understood the meaning, they would see that the way they go about ther actions is in a totally nazi/fascist way.
    we have a freedom of speech over here. if they didnt like the edl, then just dont go anywhere near them....simples.....dont go calling people serious things and kicking off fights, because from what ive heard is that the UAF start most of the trouble too!
    ive also seen a video on youtube of the EDL having a 2 minute silence for our troops and some UAF scum is shouting though a megaphone all the way through, to me this shows the same lack of respect for the army (who fights for your right to call people nazi's by the way) as those jihadist pricks did in Luton.

6. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Yet for some reason we seem to be giving SO MUCH CREEDENCE to these two TINY extremeist organisations. They represent such a pawlty proportion of the population I'd just rather they got the fuck off my medium and pissed off back to the stands where they belong.

"It's somewhat astonishing that in a nation of 60 million people, a couple million Muslims can cause so much concern"

Spot on. Funny looking US reporter: 1. Us: 0.

7. spiderfran286

yeah, made me laugh when he said that.

i know, they do get a lot of exposure at the minute, but maybe it could be used as a good thing.
    all i want to see is the political correctness thing gone. because it really has gone mad.
    the government really are scared to offend certain types of people, i cannot disagree with that, because in my opinion, I've seen it
    all this crap about england flags and shirts for the world cup, i know its a rumour, but at least it should make more people get out their flags n shirts for the summer!

i have another question. when you get a taxi, if the driver is asian, do you get the exact amount of change from him?
    and if hes white, do you tip him?

because i know i do, its nothing racist, its just to me, a white taxi driver is 10 times more polite, usually makes conversation, while an asian one will sit in silence or jabber away on the fone all the way.

8. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

yes the disrespect to our troops is appalling, i dont even really agree with the war but fact is were there and men, women and children are dying which is bad whichever way you look at it BUT going by what you just said, if the EDL dont like muslims they just shouldnt go anywhere near them

i never tip taxi drivers anyway, but one thing that pisses me right off is asian owned taxi companies charging double on xmas. you dont celebrate fucking xmas.

9. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

5 minutes in, imo, 90% of them are using it as an excuse to get pissed and rowdy...

10. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

The same was true of half the eco-lot, and the other half were always too stoned on grenola to do anything useful.

11. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

We have an all white owned & staffed Taxi company in Peterborugh called White Knights.

Cool story, I know.

12. Scatcat

Scatcat It don't mean shit

all that news report shows is how fucking stupid american are - and how easy it is for the press to take several articles and interviews and twist the words of them to say that Britiain is being taken over by Muslims

13. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Fucking Muslamics taking our jerbs and oppressing our wimminz with their heathen beardy ways.

I'm going to wrap myself up in nothing but a Union Jack and go balls out, setting fire to things because of a genuine sense of disconnection with this once great country.

14. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

theyre what? thats amazing. exploiting peoples ignorance. probably market themselves as the 'rape free' alternative.