You Tube to block indie labels

I think this is a really bad move for them. They are trying to make more money but driving away alot of people who currently use youtube. Just means that more people will be using soundcloud and other sites like that to showcase their music.

I think this is a really bad move for them. They are trying to make more money but driving away alot of people who currently use youtube. Just means that more people will be using soundcloud and other sites like that to showcase their music.

Giving a chance to soundcloud and other sites charge more for their services.

This will only effect partnered accounts I believe (channels that earn revenue)

It's inventible, there will be no free streaming services in years to come. Everything will be on subscription.

This will only effect partnered accounts I believe (channels that earn revenue)

It's inventible, there will be no free streaming services in years to come. Everything will be on subscription.

It would push sales as well. Not that much though, but still a push.

P_infectionK_rabies_01.jpg

Youtube is rubbish for listening to music anyway. Get sick of all the damn adverts. It's all about soundcloud now.

2014 and people still dont use adblock?

Doubt I could install that on work computers. Also like you say its 2014 nobody uses one computer anymore id have to install it on everything or I could just use soundcloud ;)

I use several and technically im not allowed to watch youtube video's. If anyone asks I will just blame it on Jill :teeth:

This isn't what YouTube is all about, it was started as a free streaming service

Turned into fuckin JewTube since Google took it over anyway

I hope it doesn't have a bad effect on drum & bass labels, but if it all goes ahead, it'd be hard not seeing it. Shame

This isn't what YouTube is all about, it was started as a free streaming service

Turned into fuckin JewTube since Google took it over anyway

I hope it doesn't have a bad effect on drum & bass labels, but if it all goes ahead, it'd be hard not seeing it. Shame
it is illegal for publicly-traded companies to do things for free. corporations have a responsibility to their shareholders to make money.

if you think you're getting things for free you just don't realize the value of what you're providing

it is illegal for publicly-traded companies to do things for free. corporations have a responsibility to their shareholders to make money.

if you think you're getting things for free you just don't realize the value of what you're providing

That's fair enough; and this has mostly always been done through advertising. And I provide all these websites, which I use for free, with my acceptance of their cookies policies - so they can try and spam me with more adverts of the garms/kicks/cheeky hotel away with the mrs I was just looking at. Fair enough

But is it really necessary trying to squeeze more money out of people who have effectively gained a lot of support for said website, whilst also using it as a platform to promote a small business which supports a successful underground scene? Na mate, that's fackin greedy

That's fair enough; and this has mostly always been done through advertising. And I provide all these websites, which I use for free, with my acceptance of their cookies policies - so they can try and spam me with more adverts of the garms/kicks/cheeky hotel away with the mrs I was just looking at. Fair enough

But is it really necessary trying to squeeze more money out of people who have effectively gained a lot of support for said website, whilst also using it as a platform to promote a small business which supports a successful underground scene? Na mate, that's fackin greedy
I totally hear you, it will make them more money but fuck you

Back
Top Bottom