you never guess what noisia have put on there twitter page

Disturbd

DnB
VIP Junglist
Noisia_nl*Selecting stuff for an upcoming cd release project. After selection still 35 tunes (varying from 1 to 8 minutes)!!!

Now that sounds nice doesn't it

Inb4 noisia remixes compilation.

No really though if its anything like Split the Atom it should be decent.
The way its worded though it sounds like a various artist thing.

NOISIΛ ‏@Noisia_nl
I wish it was a full artist album we were selecting for.... But it's not.

NOISIΛ ‏@Noisia_nl
Not yet....... New studios -> new album.

I registered to reply to this topic. It will be a remix compilation probably, since at their last "machtig" party (party in their hometown of Groningen, The Netherlands) they played a few tunes after closing time, it was Smack my bitch up (Noisia remix) and some new Skrillex remix which had a disco/electro feel to it and they said it would be coming out on CD in a few weeks or so

Also, they played a pretty nice Collab with The upbeats at the end, probably gonna be released on the upbeats' next album :)

So what is the problem with people listening to Mau5 now? :P I can safely say that i listen to Mau5 aswell and he is amazing House producer although i didn't like his new album^^ Some people are not narrow minded and actually listen to other styles of music aswell ;)

But this one is gonna be huge! Can't wait for it to drop as Noisia always delivers quality stuff.

Prodigy statement:

Yo people ,XL Recordings are celebrating 15 years since the release of our Fat Of The Land album by re-releasing it and to make it special and give it weight we got behind it and got some killer new remixes done so it'll come with an 'added fat' extra cd also.These mixes include Noisia on 'Smack My Bitch Up',
It'll all be available for download plus theres a 4 track vinyl too. Dec 3 release date in Uk,Dec 4 in USA and out pretty much everywhere else around then also.

Prodigy statement:

Yo people ,XL Recordings are celebrating 15 years since the release of our Fat Of The Land album by re-releasing it and to make it special and give it weight we got behind it and got some killer new remixes done so it'll come with an 'added fat' extra cd also.These mixes include Noisia on 'Smack My Bitch Up',
It'll all be available for download plus theres a 4 track vinyl too. Dec 3 release date in Uk,Dec 4 in USA and out pretty much everywhere else around then also.
Pretty sure that has nothing to do with what Noisia mentioned in the original post of this thread

Back
Top Bottom