You Know..

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
eh it was just a dunk thought I like the guy anyway ya know the guy... all Anon n shit basically an anomaly. But a true hero to every conspiracy theorist ever EVER and thats good well deserved GUY!

Oh and i had tyoo google that mask you guys are on about cannot be unseen indeed

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You know, last sunday I watched that program on discovery where people are left naked and with only one survival tool, and have to survive for 21 days before extraction.

And that girl, who was a model... she made fire with a couple of sticks. And was all celebrating. I can't even light my lighter when is too windy! You see, fire is the shit.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
You know, last sunday I watched that program on discovery where people are left naked and with only one survival tool, and have to survive for 21 days before extraction.

And that girl, who was a model... she made fire with a couple of sticks. And was all celebrating. I can't even light my lighter when is too windy! You see, fire is the shit.
Did you try blocking the wind?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Life is also funny when someone writes a book about the creation of the Universe by a sentient being and millions of people blindly follow it for eternity.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the bible? youre going to bang on about the bible at this hour croog? get much sleep last night? OR NOT YOU TREMENDOUS WHITE DIV

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Yes, I'm banging on about religion because it has no place in this scientific, fact driven world that we live in.

Oh, and YES I GOT A TREMENDOUSLY AVERAGE 7 AND A HALF HOURS OF SLEEP LAST NIGHT KARL! I ATTRIBUTE THIS TO A WELL BALANCED DIET AND REGULAR EXERCISE KARL! I FEEL FIT AND HEALTHY AND READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD KARL!

DO YOU WANT TO STEP TO ME AND TELL ME THAT TALKING ABOUT RELIGIONZ AT 9AM IS ENOMROUSLY SPASTIC OR ARE YOU GOING TO TO STARE AT YOUR MONITOR WITH THE YOUR MOUTH AGAPE, REELING IN SHOCK, THAT THIS WELL PRESENTED, UNEDUCATED CAUCASIAN MALE JUST PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE.............EH EH EH LARK???????? ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING KRAL!!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP ARKL!

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
If this matters, I could light my lighter today... and was windy as hell.

I also got 6 hours of sleep, and somehow I'm feeling good.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yes, that and OP is fag. but mainly bone. can somebody please describe their emotions, its the lack of colors that irritate me mainly, on a friday afternoon, and ive got so much fking shit to do its insane, what am i even doing here