You know you're a d 'n b producer when...

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Messages
280
Likes
0
#1
Apologies if you've already seen this thread at DNB Scene or DNBSouljahz, but here I go anyway:

...You fast for 40 days and 40 nights hoping that your stomach makes that really evil noise so you can sample it.

...You can't listen to music without overanalyzing it.

...You bought that Justin Timberlake single 'cause "the snare is just sick."

...All those finger drums you used to do on house fixtures are now regular sources of inspiration.

...Instead of saying "shut up," you say "Put a lowpass filter with zero cutoff on your mouth."

Chuck :drums:
 

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,192
Likes
3
#4
Originally posted by Charlie Van Pelt
...You can't listen to music without overanalyzing it.
I was like that for about 3 years! it was fuckin awful it really killed my passion for music for a long time :shake: Luckily i got through that, and now i can listen to music through producers and / or consumers ears
Originally posted by Charlie Van Pelt
...You bought that Justin Timberlake single 'cause "the snare is just sick."[/B]
no, but i did borrow the album off my mate cos the engineering was so good :oops:
Originally posted by Charlie Van Pelt
...All those finger drums you used to do on house fixtures are now regular sources of inspiration.[/B]
Absolutely!! im always finger drumming, it drives people mental :lol:
Originally posted by Charlie Van Pelt
..Instead of saying "shut up," you say "Put a lowpass filter with zero cutoff on your mouth."[/B]
:violin:
 
Top