You know what really grinds my gears? NSFW YOU KING OF THE DERP!

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
You know what really grinds my gears...

girls (and sometimes boys) usually of the chavvy variety who post up "deep" facebook status's like: "It's funny how we ignore those who want us, want those who ignore us, love those who hurt us, & hurt those who love us." And then all their friends 'like' their comments as if they've answered one of those huge unanswerable life questions.

Haven't seen a post like this - just general things that get on ur tits

FREE COCK-SLAP TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO WRITES "SCATCAT" OR "THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD" OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES

also i realise that by saying that people will now deliberately write that. I also (now) realise that i think i saw a thread like this the other week - but I'm much cooler than whoever started that one (unless it was Niggerjoe, noone is cooler than Niggerjoe)

Also I was pre-planning for my cockslap and looking for pictures of a cock shaped bruise when i found this:

That's right, a baby born with a penis on its back - just lol

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

i punched a girl for having the status .... bored.com..... i stand by this

pitts

VIP Junglist

i just hate how people put really personal shit on facebook for everyone to see

or people who put statuses up saying there on a night out or summit and having a good time, if its thats good why the fuck are you on facebook you sad twat

i know a hot lass that puts statuses up saying shes ugly just so she gets 30 guys giving her compliments

i hate i how as soon as i get my wage it goes within two weeks and im borrowing money for the rest of the month and paying it back when i get paid and just going round and round in a cycle and every weekend i think i will stay in all weekend and save money but end up having a crazy weekend coz i just cant say no and stay in on a weekend

i dont like that when im in the office im the youngest on my floor by 1 years and have no one to have a decent conversation with that doesnt include the weather, or the guy who accross from me whinging about the roadworks near his house like i give a fuck

rant over

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

i hear people constantly update their status, from 'eating breakfast' to 'on the bus' to 'at work' to taking off my pants so that i may be inserted with the fingers of an older homosexual brazilian gentleman

DontLikeCops

Certified tramp
VIP Junglist

fucking black cab drivers, stop in the road whenever or wherever they feel like it, jump lights, drive slow with passengers in but break the speed limit when they are looking for a fare, cut you up, get to use bus lanes, do stupid u turns etc etc etc

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist

Back when I was at school we were doing basketball in PE.
I headbutted a girl in the chest, because her marking skills were particularly frisky.

Just thought I'd mention that

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I hate it when a newcomer comes to the chatbox and wont stop going on about hard drugs, I think he may be a junkie. Wont name names may add to his addiction. Poor soul.