You know that dj you never really took much notice of and then.........

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
I dont know if its just me but sometimes look at a flyer and not no purpose just over-look some of the djs...Not because their pony but maybe you just have not really listened to them or maybe they dont get on many line ups of the partys you attend...

Any way this weekend i went to HIgh definition festival and in the epidemik tent DJ INTERFACE.....wicked set, wicked selection ..........going to be paying much more attention to this guy

Interface has been around for a while; he's from Bristol

Always been quite a good DJ, with a good variety on a dancefloor tip

Typhoon, Get Lo, Go 2 Bed...he's had some riddims out over the years as well...

That's Funtcase's alias init? The one he used before he became Dubstep heavy?

Yeah Interface has got some banging tracks. Shame I've never seen him live. I've heard he's really good.

Then again it's weird how you expect DJs with loads of good tunes to be good live. Was at a Fabric night and Enei was on. Was quite excited for his set but he was fucking shite. So boring.

He did follow Break tbf to the guy...

funtcase alias is DJ Dose,

before you all start foaming at the mouths that phat sam left out two letters, how dare he, who does he think he is etc.

Ha noobs! Funty started out on dnb and wrote some serious dancefloor smashers!

Last edited by a moderator:
not a dj but stamina mc, heard him at fabric ages ago and then on the recent eveson album launch mix, he absolutely kills it

DJ Inter is also a good DJ who plays our regularly, and is quite underrated

...but if you're not making beats these days...

DJ Inter is also a good DJ who plays our regularly, and is quite underrated

...but if you're not making beats these days...

Pre-pitcher tho :/ Didnt touch the pitch once when I saw him in Bournemouth a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom