You go upstairs to your girlfriends bedroom and see this ..........

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
hold my nose about an inch away from her ass hoping and ready for any death farts or smells so i can fill my lungs up with them

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
so all of the sick comments are probably from single blokes .. weirdest thread ever ... why get the girlfriends involved i dunno .. pantys brain is definitely one of the more sinister

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Firstly I would congratulate myself in achieving the goal of making her look like a Jew from the holocaust. Then I'd put on my favourite cat costume, crawl around the floor and feather little blows at her feet. Then spend an hour licking my balls.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i'd get the local paper and ring a prostitute to come round. then i'd put the duvet on the radiator, get it all warm, as the doorbell rings i'd throw the body in bed and put the duvet over her. i'd tell this ho that its my girlfriends birthday, she swings both ways and this is her treat from me. obviously i'd get a blow job first, then send the girl upstairs saying that the g/f's having a cat nap, go and surprise her, its always been her fantasy to be awoke by another woman eating her out.

then i'd run.....

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Serves her right really...

If i've told her once, i've told her twice...

Bad things happen when you leave the Kitchen.