You find a £50 note on the floor... It goes straight in your pocket....whatdya buy?

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Re: You find a £50 note on the floor... It goes straight in your pocket....whatdya bu

Yeah but you're a junkie whore who should be on a massive come down right about now but instead you're just craving more drugs you freek...

I'd take a couple of orphans to London Zoo.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Re: You find a £50 note on the floor... It goes straight in your pocket....whatdya bu

Yeah but you're a junkie whore who should be on a massive come down right about now but instead you're just craving more drugs you freek...

I'd take a couple of orphans to London Zoo.

Hey, cant be bad to stock up in case of emergency lol. The comedown from friday is pretty much gone, gotta think about the next event lol.

JJEC

VIP Junglist

Id give it to the nearest charity, which is what a freak would say. I would go buy some nice food, maybe a italian silk suit and a skipping rope.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

Id give it to the nearest charity, which is what a freak would say. I would go buy some nice food, maybe a italian silk suit and a skipping rope.
for £50?

Last edited:

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist

If you know the right people...

Capiche?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

A Bratz Hairbrush - £7.99
A Nightie - £8.99
Tub of Vaseline - £2.99
Can of Butane - 99p
Brokeback Mountain DVD - £5
Full length mirror - £27.99
Disposable Camera - £5.99

Caputuring the look on my Nans face when she walks in & sees me off my twat on Butane masturbating to Brokeback Mountain, spread eagle in a Nightie infront of the Full Length Mirror with a Bratz Hairbrush up my Barnhole...

Priceless.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

i'd make myself some portal mirrors

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist

That was actually quite funny..I lol´ed

in a different font:teeth:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

TYPEFACE APPRECIATION THREAD