You Don't Know Who Did This - You Don't Need To Know

Ohhh a mystery!!!

Lets look at the evidence:

Its on Radius Recording, Hazards label!

It has a trademark Hazardness about inc. loopy bassline and random noises.

Like the intro but just not feeling the bassline,

Got to be Hazard!!!!

26 bass wore out the action break. and a lil less fx on that bassline would have been nice. this tune is like nails on a chalkboard for me. they prolly didn't want anyone to know who did it for embarassment reasons :asians:

This was originally going to come out on Media but was pulled.

Check the other evidence - who has recently been signed to a big label exclusively?

DJ's like bailey, Ed Rush, Fierce, Optical, Mickey Finn, Grooverider et al have been smashing this one...and i love it!

Big up the 'Unknown' producer.... :twisted:

Sounds a lot like the 3D mode stuff
Not fast paced enough to be hazard in my books
Twisted enough to be Devize

Maybe it's both of them

We just wanna say thank you for your comments good & bad on the forthcoming release on Radius Rec....Cat No: Radius03....You Don't know who did this & Destiny Remix....promo's will be floating around in 2 - 3 wks time so look out for it cause promo's are really limited...

It's been long awaited for The Return Of Radius Recs but all good things come to those who wait....also bad things come to those who back stab...... :mad: but we guess everything happens for a reason...

Forthcoming for early next year: RADIUS 04

Luv U - You Don't Need To Know
Overload (Dark & Nasty Remix) - Devize & Three A

mail@radiusrecordings.co.uk
www.radiusrecordings.co.uk

Last edited:
the_engineer said:
on the subject of 3d mode; who's on the supercharged remix duties?

All will be revealed in good time, my friend.....

I don't know who it is yet, although I have my suspicions. Just have to wait and see.

:)

I wouldn't doubt if this was the work of both Hazard & Devize, regardless whoever did this, i definitely don't need to know, this tune is bangin.

Back
Top Bottom