YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS re. taxman seen thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

djrowney

G13 RECORDS/SMOKESCREEN
VIP Junglist
you're wrecking the scene with your leaking antics, do you really think producers spend all their spare time making beats for you to spoil all that with a click of the mouse and send it to all your mates??? you cunts, theres no money in dnb as it is and if big tunes like this get leaked there less chance of the artist or label making anything at all to make all their hard work producing/paying for mastering/vinyl getting cut/hours of promotion on the internet seem worth the bother
you're only gonna look like total arsewipes anyway, when word gets out that you're playing leaked beats
if you care about the scene put an end to this bullshit
with the mp3 boom its cheaper than ever to get beats, some people just have no patience...who u gonna impress anyway??

you're wrecking the scene with your leaking antics, do you really think producers spend all their spare time making beats for you to spoil all that with a click of the mouse and send it to all your mates??? you cunts, theres no money in dnb as it is and if big tunes like this get leaked there less chance of the artist or label making anything at all to make all their hard work producing/paying for mastering/vinyl getting cut/hours of promotion on the internet seem worth the bother
you're only gonna look like total arsewipes anyway, when word gets out that you're playing leaked beats
if you care about the scene put an end to this bullshit
with the mp3 boom its cheaper than ever to get beats, some people just have no patience...who u gonna impress anyway??

u fool, was a joke, if u downloaded the link, it was the chuckle brothers theme tune!

i didnt end up downloading it.

heard it was a joke anyways.

On a serious note i think the reason why dubs get downloaded is because tunes take ages to come out and some people are very impatient.

Mate, this was the whole point of that thread in the first place, to have people off who wanted free dubs, it was the chuckle brothers theme tune that's all. I support the dnb scene fully, I spend all my money on vinyls, never buy mp3s, buying vinyls always burns a hole in my wallet, but I do it because I love it. This was a purely a joke to have a go at the people who do download free tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom