you are in position.........

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by zeeky deek, Sep 23, 2004.

1. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

BULLDOG BROADBAND

anyone else made the bad decision of joining these cowboys of the internet world, with their promise of the the best consumer service, and highest speed broadband ever, but the reality of a shoddy service and speed slower than my old ISDN connection!

no joke, i have done a speed check on my connection at various times of the day varyin from the "blistering" 689k (on a supposed 4mb connection) to the downright ludicrous 117k "WHHHHAAAAAAT?!!?!?!!?!"

and thats not even the worst thing about the provider, the worst thing is the ineptness of their staff - e.g. one couldnt help me setting up my wireless network claiming in a suprised voice that it was BT's fault..... hmm.

"why is my connection slow?" - they claim, "BT's fault", hmm.... nothing to do with your high contention ratio on small number of lines in teh busiest broadband areas in the country is it? "no sir, it is surely not, it is BTs fault" - how nice.

and finally, the very worst thing, and im a patient kinda guy, but the fuckin queue you experience waiting to speak to their "award winning staff" is enormous, i have been known to wait over an hour some days, i know people who have waited 3 hours for no help.

:fuckinpc:

whew, im done now!

rant over people!

2. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

u sure u didnt ask 4 a long weight :teeth:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2004
  3. skope

skope promoti0nal.douchbag

i always looked at them. real low prices & supposedly fast connections. i feel for you mate.

4. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

ah ha ha wayne, funny guy!