yo

fuck head
Oh yeah, i forgot to do an introduction.

Sup, I'm George. 17, Drum and Bass head, and shit producer. I'm only producing on Garageband at the moment, so my productions aren't top notch. You can hear some of my stuff on my youtube channel.

Anyway, I'm into a lot of Neurofunk and experimental DnB artists. Spor, Noisia, Fourward, Rockwell, Octane & DLR, all come to mind. I'm also really into tunes with a particularly good vibe to them. Tunes like Sunking - State of Mind, Cosmonaut - Logistics, and most of Danny Byrds tracks. Anything along those lines and I'm a happy guy.

Well, I hope I get to know you all better. :)

Oh yeah, i forgot to do an introduction.

Sup, I'm George. 17, Drum and Bass head, and shit producer. I'm only producing on Garageband at the moment, so my productions aren't top notch. You can hear some of my stuff on my youtube channel.

Anyway, I'm into a lot of Neurofunk and experimental DnB artists. Spor, Noisia, Fourward, Rockwell, Octane & DLR, all come to mind. I'm also really into tunes with a particularly good vibe to them. Tunes like Sunking - State of Mind, Cosmonaut - Logistics, and most of Danny Byrds tracks. Anything along those lines and I'm a happy guy.

Well, I hope I get to know you all better. :)

Ahh, I produced in Garageband for a time. Don't let it fool you, it's actually capable of a lot!

Welcome!

Oh yeah, my youtube Channel is Bleed20k. I forgot to put that.
Yeah, I'm very happy using garageband for the time being; I haven't had any problems with using it so far. I'm hopefully going to be starting a Music Technology Level 3 Diploma at another college this year, and then I'll switch to logic/ableton.

Back
Top Bottom