Yo life

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
Man who else feels like life is mad confusing? Like I been drinking a bit now, even though it's only like 5:40 I'm trying to get in the zone. Man I swear I wake up and I don't understand why I put effort into school, into relationships, into everything man. And like right now, I feel good. I wish I felt like this all the time. Listening to some Hype set and feeling good...I think thats why I love drum n bass, because it takes me to another place. I was reading some Joyce short stories, and in the Dead he talks about how snow will fall on all of us, the living and the dead. Man its like I dont know, you know, every day is scary but I act like I don't care when I do...

Snipaz

And what is the point of your top 5 tunes sig when you cant buy them? where are YOU getting them from, unless of course its just your top 5 you have heard?.....but then again why put 'untitled' in there, how are we supposed to know what it is? is you name really knock off Nigel?........id like a serious answer , without all the kisses please? :D

Last edited:

Original Nuttah

They Call My Dad Machete
VIP Junglist
Man who else feels like life is mad confusing? Like I been drinking a bit now, even though it's only like 5:40 I'm trying to get in the zone. Man I swear I wake up and I don't understand why I put effort into school, into relationships, into everything man. And like right now, I feel good. I wish I felt like this all the time. Listening to some Hype set and feeling good...I think thats why I love drum n bass, because it takes me to another place. I was reading some Joyce short stories, and in the Dead he talks about how snow will fall on all of us, the living and the dead. Man its like I dont know, you know, every day is scary but I act like I don't care when I do...

Yo dawg, I heard yo hate yo life so i put some dnb in yo life so yo can be happy dawg.

Free set :D

http://dnbshare.com/download/SubFocus-Live_Glastonbury2008_Radio1_.mp3.html

Last edited:

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
haha
I don't hate life
just start thinking when Im drunk. Last night didnt end well. threw up all over my bathroom after getting back