Yo! =D

miss_wolfen

Hi there!
I'm Wolfen, a brand new dnb producer from Belgium, well I TRY to do liquid DNB :lol_board. I started electronic music almost one year ago, so I'm still learning a lot and I hope I will find some support here and precious advices. I'm also a graphic designer. Well I think that's all!
Peace & love :shades:

Welcome! Where from belgium are you? And where do you study graphic design? :)

(you can post your tracks in the production section. Preferably soundcloud streams - you can embed them in your posts - so that the lazy ones are lured into listening too ;) )

Thanks Jens', I'm in Brussels. I finished school 2 years ago ;P (I was at "Francisco Ferrer"). I'm looking for a job now hehe. That's ok with the tracks, I found the place to post them =D!

Thanks Jens', I'm in Brussels. I finished school 2 years ago ;P (I was at "Francisco Ferrer"). I'm looking for a job now hehe. That's ok with the tracks, I found the place to post them =D!

i've seen it, they ain't bad. I'm studying in brussels at the moment. Narafi in Vorst, you know it? Bachelor in film, tv and video...

---------- Post added at 23:12 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

btw, feel free to join the social group (link in my sig). We (mostly me) try to put upcoming parties online to discuss, or discover! :)

Ha that school, I see, it's in the Duden park right? I live near that park, I thought the classes were given in french only =P. I joined your group, thanks ;)!!

Ha that school, I see, it's in the Duden park right? I live near that park, I thought the classes were given in french only =P. I joined your group, thanks ;)!!

Yep, duden. Haha, nice you live nearby. I'll let you know if a college dnb party would happen, haha. :p No, it's divided. You've got INRACI, which is french, and NARAFI: dutch...

Back
Top Bottom