yo,, anyone see that thing on Chavs last night on Skyone??? rah!!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, Feb 22, 2005.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

That programme fully pissed me off!

They had sum dumbass bitch sticking up for chavs as working class heroes... i am working class, i dont wear fukin burbery scarfs and gold chains with clowns on em...

raahhhh! I was shouting at the Tv. Apparently according to her, a Chav is summin made up by the middle class beacsue they didnt like the working class being flamboyant with their cash...

nope!

its about little dickheads with fukin cheap ass tracksuits tucked into big football socks causing traouble and wearing FAKE burberyy sacrfs over their little midget faces. trsut me anyone who lives in pompey aka. Chav central will know what im on about....

fuck that bitch onTV.

RAAAGGHGHH!

Chav have no taste and wear stuff regardless of how awful it looks just because theyre mates do....

GAY!

sorry bout the rant...but it really vexed me! :fuckjoo:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  2. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

love ur random rants....funny as heh.agreed with th topic though!

3. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

i saw it too man. Pissed me off reet & propa!
    That narrator b!tch had some ANNOYING voice too. She needed a pimp slap to the chops. Maybe it would show her some sense

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Don't watch TV here :teeth:

5. Dj_Lien

Dj_Lien Member

Yeah it was a load of old bollocks. Vanessa Fat-pig & that other bloke put her, in her place.

Was nice to see the Chatham High St in all its glory & them to drive round the one way system. Proper classy ;) Only decent thing in Chatham is Loco records (big-up Gary :) ) So if your planning a visit to the Chav's spirital home land, drop into Loco records & tell Gary, Dj Lien sent ya ;)

6. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

yeah mans! fukin ho!

7. Mindz

Mindz dj white widow

[​IMG]

I say bollox to chavs...

Jus a random thought that come to mind...

~1

8. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Wow that's a cool pic, nice find (y)

9. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

lokki agreed! :flame:

10. Mindz

Mindz dj white widow

11. sparkyc10

sparkyc10 Kentish Junglist

what were they on about kate moss being a chav as well????? last time i checked kate moss wasnt seen drivin a hotboxed out vauxhall nova at 100mph down chatham high street shouting at old people :weirdo:

12. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

THE WORD CHAV IS MISS LED B YOU LOT ,PREHAPS YOUTHS WER CLOTHES LIKE THAT CUZ THEY CANT AFFORD TOP OF THE RANGE CLOTHING. [edit]. SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN AND BREAD IN DIFFERENT AREAS WITH DIFFERENT LIVING STANDARDS JUST CUZ YOU WIPE YOUR ASS WITH STUDENT STYLE PAPER DONT MAKE YOU ANY BETTER THAN LOWER CLASS RIGHT UP 2 HIGH CLASS LIVING, COME AROUND MY TOWN TALKIN THAT STERIOTOPIC BULLSHIT ... WER ALL HUMAN NO MATTER WAT YOU WER OR WAT YOU SPEAK LIKE..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2005
  13. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

you go me wrong mate! i wasnt dissing Pompey as a city at all! Like i said it dont matter wot class you are (even tho thats all bulshit anyway) I come from a working class single parent family but it dont mean i walk around with fukin gold clowns hanging from my kneck. Just cos i went to uni dont mean shit. i just knew what i wanted to do. I dont wear top of the range anything! It is a matter of taste! I know nuff people from popmey who agree with me and who come from same background that u do (and i do)...i think its you that got the interpretation wrong bud.

had a feeling someone would react like that. It dont matter tho cos sticking ur fukin traccy bots into your big blue football socks, wearing a huge (but bad quality) gold clown necklace and burberry scarf round ur kneck and being abusive to people does make u a chave.

(none of those items i mentioned above are particuarly cheap, they just look shit...)

where u got me wrong is that i aint saying everyone in portsmouth is a chav, cos it is an attitude more than about the fukin clothes u wear. an it aint nuttin to do with money!

anyway the point of this thread was that fukin stupid ho on the chav programme misinterpreting the idea of chaves ...it dont mena common, or working class ..! thats not the fukin point! rah! :nono:

(...and so the debate goes on...) :jackson:

14. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

see... thats my argument. i live in reading too and believe me that is fukin chav central too!

thhe point was that as a 'memebr of the working class' i was misrepresented by that stupid bitch on tv! u misunderstood what i was saying...u just saw me say that pompey is chave central and blew up. I have been started on loads of times walking round Pompey by...CHAVS more than anywhere else ive been. IncludingReading and London! that is my justification and why i get pissed off with the fukin place :rambo:

sorry if i offened anyone but...read what i said again

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  15. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

how come i always come across as contrevershal???? (and i know that aint how u spell it).

16. instinct_dnb

instinct_dnb WAY OF LIFE.........

Pompey, i can understand ( full of scummers, Harry Redknapps red n white army! one word.......STOLEN)
    any way, Cheap ass fuckers like the ones you rant about, aint CHAV's, i think you'll better know em as plain CACKERS, PIKEEES e.c.t
    Proud to say im of Chav Origin,No Buberry Shirts, coats, NO scarfs, NO Hats! I got Shox, so have me mates ( expensive!! ) i got fat rings n chains?? and WHAT!? No Trackies ( look stupid ) No Tn Caps ( if a hat dont fit, dont fuckin buy it n just sit it on the back of ya head )

I'd like to hand out invites to anyone ; come spend a day with us, yeah we speak a different language ( try understanding me when im on one! ) But u mention trackies tucked in your socks, they'll think your gay n stove ya head in

:scally: theiving little pikee cacker!

:nutkick:

Im gettin pissed of wit this bad name Chavs r gettin from tossers like Goldie Lookin Chain givin it a tacky image!

Chavs R loaded workin class who like to spend the dues on quality items unlike pikees n cackers who will sell the shit they burgled last night 4 1/8 of pot n a pair of umbro trackies and FUCKING REEBOK CLASSICS ( mmmm might start a new thread 4 that 1 )

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2005
  17. instinct_dnb

We on the same wave length bro!!
    Sorry bout the "Scummers" dis, You know Southern Rivalry is all good! ( jus not on a match day )
    Harry n Jim :gpeace: Peace 12 inch!

18. instinct_dnb

Oh yeah i forgot,

READING is a real fucking SHITE hole!
    did it , done it , will Not be going back tomorrow ( or ever )
    you goin on bout chavs, ever been to club eutopia?
    its full of squirmy little mess hedz!! :missile:
    :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

19. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

you just completely reiterated what i was saying!!!1 i come from the same fukin background!!! i was pised off with that bitch on TV misinterpreting (as u have) what is meant by chav. you just said it urself, but in a motre violent way! i know that Reading is a shit hole, that is my point!!!!! I wasnt dissing any particular place, but the attitude within it...come on now, work it out!

also check Slough, Bracknel etc etc...London!!!

bloody hell how clearer can i be!

I was pissed off because the women on telly was saying that Chav-ism comes from the middle class putting down the working class. which is bullshit.

My argument was that just cos ur working class doesnt mean ur a Chav...now read what i put again! fukin hell! :scally:

in fact far from agreeing with mr 12inch u were arguing with him by saying that people who wear reebok classics etc should "have their head caved in"! etc. This was the point that 12inch thought i was making...

the bottom line is this (and i am sorry if i seem to be repeating myself but u lot just arent understanding it)...

Chavs can come from any fukin class..look at Beckham, hes got cash but no style = CHAV!

is it any clearer???? does anyone else understand what i am trying to say!

Pikee is a reference to money, and there fore is aimed at the poorer end of society who cant neccersarily help their position....

CHAV HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FUKING MONEY!!!!!

GET IT YET????? (yn)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  20. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

mate, this proves u misunderstood what a CHAV is ...it isnt class. its taste and attitude..... which (groan) is my original argument (i am about to cry through frustration).

look, 12inch gricnh got pissed cos he thought i was dissing people because they were poor and couldnt afford good clothes. i wasnt. u got pissed cos of the same thing (i think) . But then u agree with my remarks about traccy bots etc, just ,more violently. which is opposite to 12inch's argument so why do u think u r on the same side????

what i gather from ur argument is that u r rpoud of wher u come from, so am i. i cokme from a single parent working background, no money etc etc. i was getting pissed off with the women on tv pretending everyone from working class backgrounds wheres burberry etc. there.....i think ull find that is more similar to ur argument than 12inch's

the woman on TV (if u even saw it) was misrepresenting me as someone from the working class so i had a rant at the burberry wearing little monkees that are supposed to be working class heroes as made out by that programme! there i cant be arsed anymore i juts hope u actually read what i wrote this time!