Yet another weekend thread

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
so whats everyone doing?

my plans: get drunken, nicky blackmarket playing in my town tonight..so attempt t get i tha club, if not then just get even drunker, saturday going bristol xmas shopping with a ladyfriend which is gay :( then sunday gym and coursework!

whats your plans?

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
its alright geez.
i'm doin fuck all this weekend. skint. spent all my money on beer/buckfast and whiskey through the week and now i kind of regret it.

Duppy Man

Get a lay on tonight an get stoned all weekend, maybe watch UFC 106 an other than that just count down the minutes till payday, although I'm not going to be much better off then as its christmas next month :(

Wazza

Its Not Relevant is it
so whats everyone doing?

my plans: get drunken, nicky blackmarket playing in my town tonight..so attempt t get i tha club, if not then just get even drunker, saturday going bristol xmas shopping with a ladyfriend which is gay :( then sunday gym and coursework!

whats your plans?
Is that In Bar 11 In frome??? If so me and my mate are playing

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
deciding whether to go and see clipz tonight, possibly

got an ice hockey game tomorrow, first with the new club.

i also got a fuckin massive piece of coursework to do for monday, bad times.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I'm going to the bar to watch the Hull City vs West Ham game (its an 11 o'clock kickoff in China), have a steak and a few pints, and probably play some darts. Got work at 8.30am tomorrow morning, and can't really have a waste night.

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Well I got stupidly drunk last night. Don't know what happened but apparently went about the dancefloor and started grinding on random girls, kept asking a Lithuanian girl to take pictures of me and my friend, spilt about 4 pints of cider on my mate and on the way home I stood at a post office for 5 minutes and when asked what I was doing I said that I was "waiting for the people that i'm walking with" but I was already with them. Then I rode a bike home somehow and lost my hoody on the way home? I assume I took it off and chucked it somewhere because it's not in my house.

Still feeling drunk now, I have the worst hangover ever and I feel like a complete dick.

I have said i'm not gonna go out in town again but guaranteed I will be in a simmilar state next friday.