Yet another headphone thread...

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Yeah I know there's been about 100 of these, but I really need some new headphones as I have none. I'm really craving doing a new mix :D.

Budget - well I'm 16 with no job, so anything stupidly high is out of the question. Cash flow is tight at the moment so I'd say a max of about 60-80.

What's the best I can afford with 60 odd quid?

Cheers,
Nitrous

reloop rhp-10. son, you won't be disappoint.

6480_.jpg

few different colours to choose from. 60 quid.

reloop rhp-10. son, you won't be disappoint.

6480_.jpg

few different colours to choose from. 60 quid.

Best looking headphones bar none!!! Never used them though! All i can say is don't go for the Sony MDRV500 or probably anything from that range as i found them very fragile and broke both cups of the headphones just mixing normally not even treating them rough

Best looking headphones bar none!!! Never used them though! All i can say is don't go for the Sony MDRV500 or probably anything from that range as i found them very fragile and broke both cups of the headphones just mixing normally not even treating them rough

I've had the MDRV500s for about 6 months now, got them free with some used technics, so they were already a few years old, and never had any problems, don't seem like they're going to break anytime soon either. Doubt I'd pay the RRP for them though

Are they good then mate? Not really heard much about them, I've seen them on a few websites and I admit they look pretty sexy...

sick mate. the sound is quality, they handle the dB's really well. they're flexible as a mother fucker and comfy as a bed. i would recommend them time and time again. you get 2 cables and 2 sets of earpads. really man. for £60 i doubt you'll do better.

sorry for the bump but just saw there are some reloop rhp-20's comin out soon - reckon it's worth waiting for em?

Back
Top Bottom