Yes Bruv, DnB. - A New DnB blog

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Tensor, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Tensor

Tensor Active Member

Easy guys.

I figured the other day, I spend such a stupid amount of time reading about dnb anyway, why not start a dnb blog? So I banged together this new blog called "Yes Bruv, DnB" I'm gonna try and compile everything I read from all the various forums and blogs etc and post it all in one place, so you can get all the latest news, fresh tunes, mixes , events, interviews etc etc in one place. I've some content so hopefully already you should be able to see where i'm coming from with this and why its different to other dnb blogs out there. Let me know what you think!

Yes Bruv, DnB.

2. H*product

H*product Heavyweight product

good stuff. blog looks good, well layed out, think you could do with a banner at the top though, sort of branding. good on you for doing something positive

3. TerrA_

TerrA_ Active Member

Nice idea mate, gonna advertise it on my next YouTube upload!

4. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

thats a good idea buddy... itsa bit like dubplatedigest.net and i go on there everyday to see whats new in the dnb world so i'll starting checking yours out.. just had a look earlier and the web paged looks fresh.. nicely done

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  5. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

smart lookin site man, dunno bout the name tho LOL...spose its different so is right!!! i will be a regular looker mate