yer so my speakers are shit so i bought THESE

Yeah man these monitors are nice my production buddy has a set of these,very nice sound.Very good mids and tops,and the bass doesnt over-extend and fart all over the place.If your using them for production,remember that they are near field monitors only.Another set of monitors would be good,to get another idea of the sound that is coming out.Mackie are very good,but very dear too.Yamahas monitors are good but somewhat limited in their aural spectrum(older ones are but i havent heard the new generation of yamaha monitors).Do remember that the sound out of the monitors will sound different to hi-fi speakers as hi-fi speakers will add"colour"to the sound(this is not very conducive to getting a good solid mixdown).Good luck with these bad boys!

Just got a set of Rokit 8g2 yesterday.
What can I say im in love lol.
Even at the lowest volume the bass is ridiculous lol.

i have the rockit 6's in white, they look chung next to my iMac! il post a pic of my set up at sum point actually. sfe

What are the cheapest model that are worth buying? Or are the cheapest ones still sick?

The only major difference between the 5s (cheapest in the range) and the 8s (most expensive) is the wattage and the more expensive have a slightly bigger low end frequency range (more bass) however you are buying monitors and their jobs is to give a true representation of sound, not flatter and boost, so this doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom