Yellowstone

Moskit

:rodigan:
That Diamond Dust bit on the 1st one is utterly amazing!

-66 man... Fuuuuu!

I'm gonna see if I can catch the Blu-Rays in the sale this year...

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
yeah i see this last year on bbc 2. One of my fav documentary series, yellowstone is such a unique place too.

is this the one where each episode is a season?

Moskit

yeah i see this last year on bbc 2. One of my fav documentary series, yellowstone is such a unique place too.

Yeah bro thats the one.

Last nights was Winter, they're doing Spring on Thursday...

Looking forward to that fucker!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

probably will be the end of the human race too... tis a ginat volcanoe waiting to pop, and when it does you can kiss our sorry behinds goodbye!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
it is an incredible series and an even more incredible place. I would fucking love to work as a warden or whatever they are called there for a while, would be amazing!

Moskit

it is an incredible series and an even more incredible place. I would fucking love to work as a warden or whatever they are called there for a while, would be amazing!
Yeah that dude that clears the Snow off the roofs was deep.

I will 100% visit Yellowstone before I die, hopefully take the nippers there.

DamageCase7

Better off dead.
VIP Junglist
Was on BBC earlier this year, or late last year. Fucking love stuff like this. Got Life on Bluray, fucking stunning.

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Really wanna see it.

Anyone lucky enough to have Sky 3D? Attenborough's 3D bit on over Christmas looks absolutely sick.. I'm sure it will be in 2d aswell but im sure it wont be the same!

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
amazing stuff, the other episodes are wikid too. wuld love to see Yellowstone in winter, one day!!

Moskit

Really wanna see it.

Anyone lucky enough to have Sky 3D? Attenborough's 3D bit on over Christmas looks absolutely sick.. I'm sure it will be in 2d aswell but im sure it wont be the same!
Ah man...

Didn't know about that!

I know my mates getting a 3D TV & Subscription for himself for xmas, so i'm gonna give him the heads up & see if I can get in on that...

I would love to shake David Attenboroughs hand, he's improved my life by at least 12%

:)

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
yeah the winter episode was my favourite, and the snow on those roofs, i'd forgoten about that until then :2thumbs:

Anywhere i can watch online again? I remeber looking foward to every sunday for a while to see what happens in yellowstone :D

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
there are just too many scenes to mention in the winter epsiode, i love the otters in the snow and the stand of between them and the smart coyote, and the red fox hunting mice!!! i could go on..