Yelloo

Turret

Boohrangutang!
Heya dnb forum, newest kid on the block right here.
Got a passion for ze jungle and thought I just might check this place out.

Alittle info bout me
Started to listen to The Prodigy many years ago when I was a little kid, now many years later I discovered dnb and quickly developed a relationship with the genre.

I come from the frozen reign of Sweden and were pretty thrilled to recently find out that one of my favourite artists, Seba, has his roots in the same country and even same area as me. Other from Seba my favourite bands/Djs are LTJ Bukem, Blame, Artemis, Big Bud, Dj Hype, Andy C, Atlantic Connection, Chase & Status... etc etc...

I fashion the styles of Intelligent, jungle and mellow drum'n'bass but I'm learning to like more and more each day. Other from dnb I like a big array of different genres, anything from Melodic Black Metal to Oldskool rap.

So a quick question to you guys:
What do you do around these forums anyway?

PS. Your smileys are epic
:cowbell:

Heya dnb forum, newest kid on the block right here.
Got a passion for ze jungle and thought I just might check this place out.

Alittle info bout me
Started to listen to The Prodigy many years ago when I was a little kid, now many years later I discovered dnb and quickly developed a relationship with the genre.

I come from the frozen reign of Sweden and were pretty thrilled to recently find out that one of my favourite artists, Seba, has his roots in the same country and even same area as me. Other from Seba my favourite bands/Djs are LTJ Bukem, Blame, Artemis, Big Bud, Dj Hype, Andy C, Atlantic Connection, Chase & Status... etc etc...

I fashion the styles of Intelligent, jungle and mellow drum'n'bass but I'm learning to like more and more each day. Other from dnb I like a big array of different genres, anything from Melodic Black Metal to Oldskool rap.

So a quick question to you guys:
What do you do around these forums anyway?

PS. Your smileys are epic
:cowbell:

Welcome on bro. As far as that question, we just socialize, ya know, and grab some nice mixes from some of the forum djs, and some mixes by bigger names out there, (but don't post retail or unreleased stuff:tut:)...but yeah, discussing dnb tunes, even other genres in the waffle section, etc..you'll get the hang of what goes on around here. Also, make sure you can be used to all kinds of different types of a sense of humor..:clown:
enjoy, and as I tell others, check out the Members Mixes section and the Mixes & Track Listings section. Plus if you don't know the name of a tune you're trying to locate, use the Tune I.D. section as you'd be surprised how much people can spot out a tune by a little description..
Also gonna throw in that if you want to post a youtube vid of a tune you're feelin' at the moment..use the URL of the video, not the embedded html code..(y), and make sure you post it in the General section for things regarding dnb like that, Waffle section for other genre's..
Enjoy!:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom