Yellaman - Hot Hot (Revamp) any feedback would be appreciated!

its not bad..... but i do think you could be much much more creative with the drums. a mad switch in the synth+drums would really create more interest too!

it sounds pretty good, i think. i does need some more variety, both the drums and the synths. the switch at the end is nice, maybe that could come sooner? definitely add some breaks to the drums, switch them around a bit.

the newer version definitely sounds better. keep it going!

it sounds pretty good, i think. i does need some more variety, both the drums and the synths. the switch at the end is nice, maybe that could come sooner? definitely add some breaks to the drums, switch them around a bit.

the newer version definitely sounds better. keep it going!

Sounds massive! Prod is bigtime imo. The sounds are cool as hell and the perc is big.

One thing I'd look at... is when you do the double KD rolls... maybe use a different KD that doesn't have so much Decay... it sounded like the low end was getting a tad bit "muddy" during those fills. It could be my worthless headphones for all I know, lol.. but that's how it sounded.

Ummm, yeah, some variety would help for sure... but in all honesty, I could do with 4-5 mins of the sounds you have presently... 'BUT'... I think the track would be much more bearable if you would put some time into doing some fills and edits on your Perc. It'd go a loooong way imo.

:jam:

Sounds massive! Prod is bigtime imo. The sounds are cool as hell and the perc is big.

One thing I'd look at... is when you do the double KD rolls... maybe use a different KD that doesn't have so much Decay... it sounded like the low end was getting a tad bit "muddy" during those fills. It could be my worthless headphones for all I know, lol.. but that's how it sounded.

Ummm, yeah, some variety would help for sure... but in all honesty, I could do with 4-5 mins of the sounds you have presently... 'BUT'... I think the track would be much more bearable if you would put some time into doing some fills and edits on your Perc. It'd go a loooong way imo.

:jam:

i get what ya mean about the kick rolls man, gonna work on the drums in general a bit more.

cheers though man
much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom