Yeeeeah! Serial Killaz are cool again! Freestylers - Entertainer (Serial Killaz Rmx)

Re: Yeeeeah! Serial Killaz are cool again! Freestylers - Entertainer (Serial Killaz R

super serial

Re: Yeeeeah! Serial Killaz are cool again! Freestylers - Entertainer (Serial Killaz R

when were Serial Killaz uncool?

i'd give it a spin.

the vocals just reminded me of that warning 96 mix by firefox, gonna have to dig that out now

Is this out or is it dub only?

Well the mp3 is available since the end of march - http://www.junodownload.com/products/entertainer/1937526-02/

Something is strange tho, I swear this tune is 14 or 15 years old. There is a Blackmarket tape I have where this or at least a track that is 98 % similar to this gets played :teeth:

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

the vocals just reminded me of that warning 96 mix by firefox, gonna have to dig that out now

There you go. :D ..but if I remember right, that track on that Nicky BM tape had the whole entertainer lyrics aswell, not only the part that is in warning and the bassline was the same. WTF..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom